The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

manbat.png

:hmm:

In all seriousness though, you guys never played any pen and paper (these days, excel/online form + laptop/tablet) RPGs on your life?

I feel sorry for you guys, for all the fun you've missed. :(

Started my first ever DnD campaign a couple months ago, and there are lulz to be had.

In all seriousness though, you guys never played any pen and paper (these days, excel/online form + laptop/tablet) RPGs on your life?

No one I knew played, therefor, I ignored them until high school. Last few years as I've been broadening my scope past video games, I've gotten the urge to give it a go.

She's been holding on to that tweet since the moment th pregnancy was announced.

When i was a litlle boy, i played with a stone and a stick. Young people.... I'm getting old. ;)

When i was a litlle boy, i played with a stone and a stick. Young people.... I'm getting old. ;)

And you never played the fair knight who fought off th dragon and rescued the fair maiden or something similar? DnD is just that, only structured, with hit points, a story and a game master.

And you never played the fair knight who fought off th dragon and rescued the fair maiden or something similar? DnD is just that, only structured, with hit points, a story and a game master.

Pft, In my day we went at it using only our minds. Sticks and stones were verboten :(

And LARPs no less!

we play OXO with pen and paper
or make paper planes...
never played any RPG