The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Whoa. Simultaneous posting.

This is probably a highly uncomfortable situation, but crew evacuated, everyone safe (except for the fish), so it goes here.

BNBRF-uCQAAHMQi-635x423.jpeg
Where did my ship go?

*meanwhile 19 nautical miles southwest*

BNBQzOpCQAAm2Rq.jpeg
There it is!

MOL Comfort as of right now somewhere off the coast of Mumbai.

Last edited:
This is probably a highly uncomfortable situation, but crew evacuated, everyone safe (except for the fish), so it goes here.

View attachment 9919
Where did my ship go?

View attachment 9920
There it is!

MOL Comfort as of right now on the coast of Yemen.

The captain is currently busy interrogating the crew to learn who pulled the pin out in the middle.

The annoying thing is that I just learned that my employer has (or had?) 250 k? worth of goods on that very ship. No joke!

Last edited:
The annoying thing is that I just learned that my employer has (or had?) 250 k? worth of goods on that very ship. No joke!

Isn't there insurance for cases like this? I would think all lost cargo will be compensated by the shipping company's insurer, although they definitely won't be happy about it.

Great work by the chief mate.. not noticing the cracks on the hull.. probably didn't even bother to check.. A bit of rough sea cant split a ship of that size in two in such a short time..

View attachment 9919
Where did my ship go?

*meanwhile 19 nautical miles southwest*

View attachment 9920
There it is!

MOL Comfort as of right now somewhere off the coast of Mumbai.

:rofl: The front fell off!

Isn't there insurance for cases like this? I would think all lost cargo will be compensated by the shipping company's insurer, although they definitely won't be happy about it.
There is an insurance, but they only cover the value of the goods themselves. What they don't compensate is the loss of earnings we will have because our shipment does not arrive in time, probably not at all. Even if the containers are still on the ship, it will take long until they can be recovered, and having that stuff built and shipped again will take some extra months.

Last edited:
:rofl: The front fell off!

Well a wave hit it! :lol:

I think it's clear who's to blame here, it's the Indian Governments fault for installing speedhumps in the shipping lane!

Seahumps? :think:

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
xSgf8gW.gif

nRRKp0p.gif

Dracula's playing a very dangerous game, leaning out of the car like that during the day.

ONE FAG! AH AH AH!

h409DEAC1

is it me, or does that guy look like hammond (his brother)?