The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Probably an actor paid to be at a Comicon, much like the countless actresses that are paid to be a "OMG HOT GAMER / COSPLAY / COMIC BOOK NERD GURL"

3ugJ0Uq.jpg

If anyone is actually interested he's a cosplayer by the name of Harley's Joker (Facebook page)

From his Facebook page:

I'm a Southern California based actor, filmmaker, and all around creative goofball. For as long as I can remember I've had the need to create. I've been drawing and designing since before I can remember, picked up my first camera at about 12 years old and haven't stopped fiddling, started acting when I was 14, and have spent all the years since trying to find ways to combine these efforts and desires. I hope you enjoy this page, as I enjoy having you here.

Personal interests:
Acting, writing, composing, filmmaking, photography, drawing, sculpting, costume design, character design, sound design, and whatever else tickles my brain.

I rest my case. Everything you believe in is a manufactured lie. :p

Last edited:
From his Facebook page:

Personal interests:

I rest my case. Everything you believe in is a manufactured lie. :p

Isn't that what cosplayers do? Making costumes and act as the said character? :p I just remembered his name and threw link out because he makes for a good Joker and there are lots more images of him.

He's not paid to do anything, he's an actor the same way I'm a super model photographer. He started cosplaying of his own accord, but then he had a kickstarted to record his own Batman show, where he'd be the joker and it's actually being produced.

Reactions: 47
I found this funny.

neat_.JPG

Am I weird for noticing that the perspective on Spidey's camera is completely off, and that it's bothering me to no end?

Am I weird for noticing that the perspective on Spidey's camera is completely off, and that it's bothering me to no end?

Not just you. I'm justifying it by assuming it was one of those Leica clones made in the USSR.

...or because it's a hand-drawn cartoon from the 60's...:p

Same here.

What's next? You're going to tell me that General Mills is just a colonel?

Reactions: Jay
I love IT Crowd

me 2, i have watched the DVD box countless times, and they are shootin' currently a special in London. Can't wait for that :D

I'm sorry for the nightmares I may cause now,

144190.jpg