The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

robot_tattoo.jpg

Am I the only one who's already tired of the StarWars hype? I bet everyone a 5er that it will be just like last time: Everyone gets massively excited and totally lost in the hype, with expectations riding sky high on the legend-status of the original trilogy. But everyone will be terribly disappointed because it's just a normal sci-fi movie, not the magic life changing experience some will secretly wish it to be.

Contribution to this thread:

jar-jar-binks-is-dead.jpg

Am I the only one who's already tired of the StarWars hype? I bet everyone a 5er that it will be just like last time: Everyone gets massively excited and totally lost in the hype, with expectations riding sky high on the legend-status of the original trilogy. But everyone will be terribly disappointed because it's just a normal sci-fi movie, not the magic life changing experience some will secretly wish it to be.

Contribution to this thread:

jar-jar-binks-is-dead.jpg

No...you definitely aren't the only one that feels that way. I actually posted a request that people stop posting stuff about it on my Facebook page. I already know I'm gonna see it, and I hate knowing even basic details about it. I like Star Wars as much as anyone (well...maybe not ANYONE...but as much as any normal person) but I agree getting so excited is setting you up for disappointment.

Last edited:
It also looks like they modeled it on a Lorcin, Jimenez, or a Jennings; some of the worst handguns ever made.