The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

zMvaxfk.jpg

Wait a second..... I get to have sex with Daniel Radcliffe and get high speed internet for the rest of my life? There has to be a catch.

I suspect the image is a product of heteronormativity and the idea that "there are no girls on the internet", ergo sex with boys = ewwwww

Wait a second..... I get to have sex with Daniel Radcliffe and get high speed internet for the rest of my life? There has to be a catch.

I suspect the image is a product of heteronormativity and the idea that "there are no girls on the internet", ergo sex with boys = ewwwww

Of course it is. It also ignores the idea that every person has a price. I'm a straight man, but I am not going back to dial-up. Gay sex is a mere minor inconvenience to achieve the glory of eternal broadband.

4385374-9341497-8033062-7738815.jpg

Some graffiti sprayer(s) made the train car's door look like a regular window and sprayed a "door" where there is just a window.:lol:
The train personnel actually deployed "door not in use" stickers to keep people from trying to open that "door"... :D