The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

fjphMUZ.jpg

anyone can read that? encoded KGB-message are more clear than that!

Works every time!

On a more serious note, when I do go to the theaters, I just put the candy in my coat pockets. My work jacket has multiple pockets inside and out. I can fit a couple of those massive Hershey bars that are like 8 inches long and a bottle of milk without it looking obvious.

a bottle of milk? you take a bottle of milk to the cinema?
i think if they found you with one of those here, they would look at you with pitty, pet your head and let you go through :lol:

Last edited:
i think if they found you with one of those here, they would look at you with pitty, pet your head and let you go through :lol:
Some people really REALLY need to increase their calcium

45bd6ff0-a246-11e4-994b-ddbb31ca98f6_web_scale_0.0304383_0.0304383__.jpg

that's on top of a retirement home...stairway to heaven?

If you are on the ground and that building is at least 3-4 stories, and you can still see the top of the stairs, they would dump you right off the side of the building. :lol:

1100.PNG

Standard mode doesn't understand multiple operations, but the log window makes it look like it does

Last edited:
BIDMAS motherfuckas!

Surprised that it doesn't handle that correctly, I've never noticed it.

Also kalkylatorn is an awesome word.

Last edited:
anyone can read that? encoded KGB-message are more clear than that!

Nothing goes better with chocolate then milk!

BIDMAS motherfuckas!

Surprised that it doesn't handle that correctly, I've never noticed it.

Also kalkylatorn is an awesome word.

It's by design. Standard mode emulates a basic four-function calculator, and so does the operations purely sequentially. Great for people who are used to how those work (one use case would be summing up a bill and then calculating sales tax). Scientific mode respects the order of operations.

This. It's like an 'adding machine' and the log is the tape. You can always type "(" and ")" if you aren't sure, to be safe.

Last edited:
:rofl: :lmao: