The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

My brain can't handle the idea of getting liquid in or out of that mindfuck.

There is an opening at the bottom.
When you turn it around 180? anti-clockwise the liquid will flow into the currently upper, then lower part. When you turn it even further the liquid will come through of the currently right, then left part and out of the opening which is currently at the bottom.

The Klein Bottle is unique in it's way that there is no "inner" or "outer" side, but there is a space where liquid gets trapped because in 3-dimensional space the pipe has to go through one side to get it to work. In 4-dimensional space there would be no way that liquid gets trapped.

To be fair, a "proper" mathematician wouldn't bother with a glass representation of a 4-dimensional construct that's much easier to deal with on paper.

:rofl:
Perfect!

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I often am, but I believe these shirts end up in Africa after they are placed in donation bins. The clothing is baled, sent to Africa, then the bales are sold to vendors that then break the bale and sell the clothing on the street.

Stop ruining the funny. :shakefist:

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I often am, but I believe these shirts end up in Africa after they are placed in donation bins. The clothing is baled, sent to Africa, then the bales are sold to vendors that then break the bale and sell the clothing on the street.
Which also wreaks havoc on the local garment industry that used to consist mostly of small businesses.

That only seems funny if you don't know what that protection law is supposed to be for :p

Sn2Bf6a.jpg

The sign says "All female naked sex cult needs male for breeding."

Last edited: