The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

bone;n3544207 said:
?

because he looks like a sloppy hitman?

Well, sort of. He looks an awful lot like Agent 47 from the Hitman games.

When it was posted on Reddit, the caption was something like "someone isn't making it off this train alive."

060912.jpg

That got dark quickly...

Never mind that he was clearly defending himself from a monster that was intent on devouring him. ;)

That went better than I expected. :lol:

I am an Android user and I don't get it.

the fact that on an iPhone you need a special dongle to have a hardware button or 3.5mm audiojack is hilarious if you ask me...

bone;n3544419 said:
the fact that on an iPhone you need a special dongle to have a hardware button
only on the iPhone X

bone;n3544419 said:
or 3.5mm audiojack is hilarious if you ask me...
I thought I was going to miss that connection when I upgraded to a current iPhone, but it turns out that I miss it like a hole in the head. Bluetooth headphones FTW!

How are you enjoying having your songs compressed to hell and back and having yet another thing to charge every so often? :p

Last edited:
gaasc;n3544427 said:
How are you enjoying having your songs compressed to hell and back and having yet another thing to charge every so often? :p

I just bought a JBL E25BT and this damn thing has an 8 hour battery life. Good enough for me.
I also "lost" the hardware button when I went to the Moto X4, but I don't miss it one bit...

gaasc;n3544427 said:
Well, where to start? It's not ike the d/a conversion in the phone itself is lossless and Bluetooth audio does not always have to apply additional compression. Ditching the headphone wires is not only convenient, but it also eliminates the problems arising from degraded wires. As for charging, the battery life of my headphones is perfectly fine for all my long-distance travel needs and I can charge them quite quickly.

I know it's probably just a joke and I should leave it alone but I've used Bluetooth for music for about 5 years now (Sony MW600 and SBH80) along with wired headphones and I'm yet to hear any compression or difference in quality. The SBH80 gets charged every few days out of habit but doesn't necessarily need it.

It was partially a joke, yes, although I am still a bit salty at the trend towards no headphone jacks on phones and I hate having more things to charge. I also was very curious about the FG hive mind's experience with them, because I don't intend to change phones in a couple of years and there is a nonzero chance that there won't be any decent phones with headphone jacks left.