The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Did you know: to consume enough calories to sustain a 2,000 calorie diet in nothing but human teeth, you'd have to eat the entire mouthful of teeth from approximately 55 people, every day?

And you thought Captain Crunch chewed up the roof of your mouth!

Did you know: to consume enough calories to sustain a 2,000 calorie diet in nothing but human teeth, you'd have to eat the entire mouthful of teeth from approximately 55 people, every day?

And you thought Captain Crunch chewed up the roof of your mouth!

That is one of those things I never thought to ask. I am a little (lot) worried you did.

@Misrabelle - I know, other side of the effing country, but I got nothing else. D:

3l6lYJb.jpeg

GBvSkVP.jpeg

1635793239737.png

TRXZtf3.jpeg

The top top hat.

I think he's supposed to be Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, but his hat is still on frame :p

I think he's supposed to be Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, but his hat is still on frame :p

That’s right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimsdale Dimmadome!

@GRtak

Seems like things are tough everywhere.

WKhKNAv.jpeg

Can it produce brown noise though?

CBD3E17D-A2DB-4E91-B916-6C03BA92F53D.jpeg

"D...d...did you ever wonder what it woul be like to be, like, corn, man? LIke...like some kind of 'corn man'? That...that'd be weird man... Did you know that corn is grass?"

"D...d...did you ever wonder what it woul be like to be, like, corn, man? LIke...like some kind of 'corn man'? That...that'd be weird man... Did you know that corn is grass?"

What are you smoking and why aren't you sharing?

Is that where the phrase "you silly goose" comes from?