The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Is this a house for people who feel guilty about buying a 4x4 vehicle, so they feel like they have to get a minimum amount of off-roading in their commute every day to justify it?

1666818794980.png

OK, so, from this photo, I wonder if maybe the owner has a specialy "accessible" vehicle that's too tall to fit in the garage, and they don't want to have to back out into the street each time they leave the driveway, so they put in this sideways driveway area they could pull into and out of...I don't know what this is... I'm struggling... Looking at the inside of the home, it doesn't look like the inside is anything especilly "accessible", so...hmm.
1666818923393.png

Last edited:
I'm almost certain the inside of the garage is connected to the house via 3-4 steps - pointless if in wheelchair. Park van outside, roll around to the back and ramp in.
I wouldn't be surprised if the HOA made a front-facing ramp impossible, so they just moved the flowers from the side of the house to the front to accommodate the path to the back.

I'm almost certain the inside of the garage is connected to the house via 3-4 steps - pointless if in wheelchair. Park van outside, roll around to the back and ramp in.
I wouldn't be surprised if the HOA made a front-facing ramp impossible, so they just moved the flowers from the side of the house to the front to accommodate the path to the back.

Except that an HOA can't prevent a ramp, that is against the law in (most?) every state.

Is this a house for people who feel guilty about buying a 4x4 vehicle, so they feel like they have to get a minimum amount of off-roading in their commute every day to justify it?

View attachment 3567500

OK, so, from this photo, I wonder if maybe the owner has a specialy "accessible" vehicle that's too tall to fit in the garage, and they don't want to have to back out into the street each time they leave the driveway, so they put in this sideways driveway area they could pull into and out of...I don't know what this is... I'm struggling... Looking at the inside of the home, it doesn't look like the inside is anything especilly "accessible", so...hmm.
View attachment 3567501

My guess, especially with the wider shot, it's a "show home" for a housing development. There are a couple in town like that, belonging to a custom home builder (with a questionable reputation). No driveway, garage used as a showroom, etc.

That was my girlfriend's guess, too. That it's a model home, and they didn't want vehicles parked in a "driveway" for some reason, and if you buy it, they will re-do the front.

"Actually yeah, I would like expedited shipping..."

Sure, Microsoft ads...I'm sure the best CD radio to bring music into your home, nearly in the year 2023, is the in-dash system from an early '10s Nissan Micra. Especially relevant to me, in the US, since it's a car that was never sold here.

1669238820314.png

Last edited:
WTF are Microsoft ads?

I can't get Chrome to work with something specific for school, and have to use Edge for some strange reason. I never bothered to change the home page, so this was an ad that popped up on this default home page.

The Microsoft Micra of all ages is well known for strange crashes. I definitely think it's a driver issue.

1669287127705.png

1669287115594.png

1669287100670.png