The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Man up a bit! I didn't cry when I went down on my bike, and I even had to pay out of my own pocket to fix it. (Okay it was a whole $15..but it's the principle of the thing. :p)

I dunno, maybe he is about to sneeze, was cutting onions, had a grapefruit squirt into his eye or ate a lemon. Or maybe he was about to sneeze after he just cut an onion AND a lemon, and just finished his morning grapefruit which, you guessed it, squirted into his eye.

Or maybe there's some truly awful out of frame.

Or maybe there's some truly awful out of frame.
Maybe his coffee and/or donut that he dropped while going down? :p

I was trying to google more info about it and this is all I came up with:

^:lmao: That's fantastic. Everyone's too busy laughing to help!

Not sure if this is old or a repost but

lolcatsdotcoml1ivvem4zarjgrae.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.**/img88/8798/freedomex9.jpg

Ive seen that about a trillion times in real live and laugh at it every time . Hope someone blows it up on Guy Fawks night, Wallace is NOT MEL GIBSON.

Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Monument
Quite regularly cyclists attempt to cycle up the pathway from the car park to the monument - some say, given the grade and surface, that this is an act of lunacy - the moniker for this particular climb is 'le pimple', a somewhat tongue in cheek reference

:lol: Not true, its a gentle wee slope.......

If I ever become a teacher I'm going to make a test like that where C is the correct answer for every question. It would be so much fun watching the students' reactions when as they take the test. :lol:

^ Dear God, those were awful! Except I did :lol: at THIS IS SATAAA!

These are all over the place now near me... I dunno who has enough free time to go around putting these labels up, but it's worth a chuckle:

0210061730_000.jpg

Last edited:
If I ever become a teacher I'm going to make a test like that where C is the correct answer for every question. It would be so much fun watching the students' reactions when as they take the test. :lol:

I heard tell of a prof who made every answer "True" - no one got above a "C" because they wouldn't believe that any prof. would do that.

Blind_Io showed us that exact same thing quite a while.