The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

http://img136.imageshack.**/img136/1443/doritosio1.jpg

How? Are you an Ompa Lumpa?
Just about. 5'7, 135lbs. Been that same size for the last 7 years or so. I eat whatever I want and couldn't gain weight even if I wanted to. High metabolism FTW!

Wouldn't you rather eat the Lunchables Jr. than whatever is in that Doritos bag? :lol:

For some reason, i feel like ive seen the Orange guy before somewhere.

Perhapse the goons from Venture Bros. I think there is a bit more to their costumes, but it's pretty close.

Just about. 5'7, 135lbs. Been that same size for the last 7 years or so. I eat whatever I want and couldn't gain weight even if I wanted to. High metabolism FTW!

Wouldn't you rather eat the Lunchables Jr. than whatever is in that Doritos bag? :lol:

Eerie...I'm 5'5" and 140lbs, with the same metabolism. Guess I'm shorter AND fatter than you! 8)

Eerie...I'm 5'5" and 140lbs, with the same metabolism. Guess I'm shorter AND fatter than you! 8)

Wow that's freaky... I'm 6'4" and 280lbs with an extremely slow metabolism. It's almost like we are twins.

^:jawdrop: That's terrible!

Also, it is funny.

The swedes can flip anything, this is the new hilux. (actually it did not flip, but it was pretty close...)
gl_algtest_toyota_h_630831a.jpg

It's always the passenger that looks freaked out at times like these. The driver on the other hand, appears to be totally fine if not giddy. Possibly cause he knows he's freaking out the passenger.

Last edited: