The Game

old retarded meme is old and retarded....

fuck i lost

Story time!
Note: Vaguely NSFW, mainly because of excessive cursing.

You wouldn't believe it. I just had the weirdest fucking experience ever. My girlfriend had left earlier this week on a vacation to Mexico with her sorority sisters. Girlfriend is hot shit, we seriously have sex like every other day. Strange thing is, she is a pretty strict Christian. Her family is even worse, they have all sorts of crosses hanging on the walls and creepy ass doe-eyed baby jesus porcelain dolls placed around the house. I swear she recites fifty Hail Marys before bed each night.

Just as you'd suspect though, this shit turns me on in the worst way possible. I've never been religious myself, but the idea of corrupting the pure turns me on to the point of madness. However, she had left me alone to fap this week, and it was driving me nuts. During one said fap session, her little sister calls my cell phone, asking if I would bring her ipod to her (apparently big sis borrows things without permission sometimes). Being thirteen years old, she can't drive. She gave me the address of her stepfather's house, and said to come right in, as she was alone and might be in the shower. Yes, a thirteen year old alone at home, naked, and me with my balls bluer than the skies themselves. I knew I had to strike.

Lost for a half an hour, driving around an unknown neighborhood on the opposite side of town, I was getting distressed. It would be infinitely easier to have walked in on her "accidentily" in the shower, but thanks to the fucking moron who designed the neighborhood, my time had pretty much run out. I decided to stop at a gas station and ask for directions. As I approached the clerk at the desk, I shit bricks... her dad was there, paying for gas. Not the stepdad, the real dad. Little did he know I was fully prepared to sully his baby girl. He left as I shared some empty jokes and small talk with the cashier, then I asked for the information I needed. Turns out there were two roads with the same name, one aa "street" and the other an "avenue".

The house was easy to find as soon as I got on the right road. I went into the house and she called from me upstairs, saying she was done with the shower. Damn it, I did lose my chance. I walked up the stairs slowly, trying to form an alternative strategy. However, as I entered her room, I immediately realized I didn't need one. She lied on her bed. She drew me in with the wave of a finger, biting her lower lip. She told me she wanted to thank me for bringing her the ipod, and wanted to 'apologize' for her sister leaving me alone for so long.

Game as I was, something wasn't adding up right. Call it a gut feeling, but something just felt amiss in the air. However, when you have unspoiled Christian jailbait reeling you in like a trophy catch, reality just sort of crumbles apart, and the only thing you desire to do is obey. The softness of the nightgown was only bested by the deilcacy of her perfect, silky skin. Her blond hair smelled like lilacs, thanks to the shampoo she must have just used. Her breath was warm on my neck as I descended upon her slender frame. As I traced my handsshe sighed contentedly and whispered in my ear, "Read the first word of each paragraph in the story, please. For me." I paused... what the fuck did she mean? And then it hit me. It was all over. I was fucked.

Last edited:
holy crap, what a waste of time, I thought there'd at least be some action or something....

Say VI, if I don't want Alfa Romeo to start making cars that are decently fast for the money, I don't have broken one of the new deadly sins, I don't like redheads with others, I don't care about hating leafspringz and pushrods, I don't think leafspringz and pushrods make up in price and are actually not that bad yadda yadda yadda, I definitely don't love the Chevy Trailblazer LTZ, I don't know what SuperZoom is, I know I don't want to +rep you - BUT I like Firefox - should I +rep you anyway?