The Gay Marriage Question Thread

The Gay Marriage Question Thread

• Nothing wrong with it. It doesn't affect me so who am I to stand in the way of others' happiness?

Votes: 130 90.9%
  • I don't really have any feelings either way.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • It's wrong because the religion I practise teaches that and so I believe it to be wrong.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I think it's wrong but I can't think of any particular reason why.

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Westboro is attacking her hahahahahahaha
https://www.advocate.com/religion/2...i-kim-davis-bandwagon-reason-may-surprise-you

Holy shit I can't even follow this maze of 'muhrica, it sounds like an SNL skit,

The church has attacked the clerk for hypocrisy. As was reported this week, Davis has been married four times. Davis divorced her first husband after committing adultery with her third husband and becoming pregnant with twins. Her second husband adopted the children, but Davis eventually divorced him to marry the children's biological father. Davis has since divorced that man and remarried her second husband.

Last edited:
Hours Before Big Rally, Judge Orders Kim Davis Released

Just hours before a big rally to call for Kim Davis' release, a federal judge has ordered that she be released from jail.

Judge David L. Bunning also ordered Davis not to interfere when her deputy clerks issue marriage licenses.

Bunning, who held Davis in contempt and ordered her into custody, said he was satisfied that the Rowan County Clerk's Office is now complying with a Supreme Court decision that made same-sex marriage legal in all the United States.

As we reported, a deputy clerk has been issuing marriage licenses to both opposite-sex and same-sex couples since Davis was sent to jail. Citing her religious beliefs, Davis had defied the Supreme Court since June by refusing to issue licenses.

Bunning did not order Davis to begin signing off on the licenses. Instead, he simply told her not to try to stop ? "directly or indirectly" ? licenses from being issued.

The licenses being issued do not have Davis' name on them. Davis' attorneys have argued that they are invalid.

"If Defendant Davis should interfere in any way with their issuance, that will be considered a violation of this Order and appropriate sanctions will be considered," Bunning wrote in his order.

Bunning has also asked Davis' deputy clerks to issue a status report every 14 days that details their compliance with his orders.

Bunning's order comes just hours before a huge rally was scheduled.

GOP presidential candidates Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz are scheduled to attend the rally in front of the Carter County Detention Center in Grayson, Ky.

Television images showed a large group of supporters assembled in front of the building, awaiting Davis' release.

And she is out. There is a lot of funny stuff in this if you watch closely.

And she is out. There is a lot of funny stuff in this if you watch closely.

some question whether her lawyers are taking her for a ride. They seem to be disinterested as hell.

"Kim Davis breaks her silence" :lmao: She was in fucking jail.

some question whether her lawyers are taking her for a ride. They seem to be disinterested as hell.
Oh yeah. She was just the ticket for them to keep fighting this. They don't give a damn about her.

Or her hubby.

B_7WgVmWsAAV8J8.jpg:large

Sounds about right to me...