The general Massachusetts meetup thread

Shit, forgot that my friend's bday is 6/4, ie the day after mine, so I won't be going unless she decides not to celebrate that night. Cue the flood of other last-minute cancellations.

BOO
I wanted to drive you there and torment you :(

I'm buying my car tomorrow morning too so :tease:

You wait for the "Post Your Car" thread like the rest of the forum! My posts in the "Random Thoughts Automotive Edition" should give you clues though...

Kat, you should enter your Beetle in the show. Give that Camry a run for its money. And maybe give the show a feminine touch. ;)

Kat, you should enter your Beetle in the show. Give that Camry a run for its money. And maybe give the show a feminine touch. ;)

I say do it! As far as I know all you have to do is turn left onto the show lawn instead of right onto the parking lawn.

I would if the paint on the front wasn't so ruined :lol:

Good news: my friend's celebration is not happening tomorrow, so I could concievably go....but I need to stop by the local parking office to get a pass. If I get done before 6:30 I'll try to head out there, otherwise no again.

EDIT: Google Maps says it's an hour away?! No way I can get off of work early enough. Damn, it looked like fun.

Last edited:
Good news: my friend's celebration is not happening tomorrow, so I could concievably go....but I need to stop by the local parking office to get a pass. If I get done before 6:30 I'll try to head out there, otherwise no again.

EDIT: Google Maps says it's an hour away?! No way I can get off of work early enough. Damn, it looked like fun.

Oh pff, it's a straight shot down the Mass Pike, just cruise at a steady 140mph the entire way in your new Jag. :mrgreen:

weather.com is saying that there will be showers in the morning. Stay tuned to this thread tomorrow for updates on the weather.

Yep, i'll still be working on the derby car so I will be a no-show. As a consolation, here's a sneak peak at the car (in it's partially finished Marlboro livery).

Attachments

• IMG_6567.JPG
    IMG_6567.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 105
So mom has decided I can't go. WOW WHAT A SURPRISE.

see this is why it is ALWAYS better to ask forgivness instead of permission...

but seriously you are 19 wtf

This is why I need to move out damnit

I can go, just not today, she come and be the one to drive me :/
*head hurts*

I ALREADY ASKED LAST WEEK