The general Massachusetts meetup thread

MassTuning Boston Meet & Greet 06/04/11

MassTuning Boston Meet & Greet 06/04/11

5693271521_a3c609491f_o.png

5693273381_4e9e5ae78a_o.png

All cars are welcome. So far it's looking to be a great turnout. There's even a caravan coming from New York and New Jersey. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Click here to RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121928131219746

I can practically walk there from my house. I'll drive that day though :mrgreen:

I may be at a Triumph bike show in Bennington VT that weekend, but if plans fall through?and let's face it, they usually do for me?I'll see if I can make that.

Just a couple days away and over 100 confirmed! Weather is looking good too. See you guys there!

Last edited:
Fuck hood ornaments, that could just replace your entire hood.

Hmm, if lots of us go and bid that would just be bad for everyone.

Plenty of potential money pits to choose from. The 6.9 is just the most hellacious of a very hellacious bunch.

I may be broke as shit, but I am more than willing to help throw money at that 6.9.

Who's down to go on Saturday? There's another session on Sunday, but it won't be nearly as promising.

Not sure about British Car Day, but anyone interested in an afternoon showing of Cars 2 at the Natick IMAX?

I really do want to see that but my health has been all over the place lately so I can't predict when I am well enough :/

I saw the original Cars all alone since most of my IRL friends aren't car people.

I wouldn't mind watching it with people.

I swear I just posted here why is it not there?

I am somewhat functional today, who wants to go today?