The general Massachusetts meetup thread

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3
My house to Linders, to Aero, back to my house is over 3 hours of driving, which is miserable in a Miata :no:
Leave the Miatur at your parents, and tag along in the Rav4.
What the other Russian said. Or we all go in the battleSaab. Also, a large chunk of the road between Linders and Aero is a sweet two-laner through a state forest.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
So a really close friend of mine back home has run into some problems with his Corolla and needs to get a new car sooner than later. Hes an awesome dude, but just not very into cars. I was wondering if I can harness the MA FG hive mind to help him out a bit in this dilemma. I'll get more details on what he needs/wants and budget in the coming days, but just sending a feeler out there.

I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Miata! What? Someone has to do it...

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Unless theres a major freak snow storm or something... April 2-5, I'll be in town (probably more like April 3rd early early AM).

Sunset?

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
It needs to start when it's' less than 50 degrees out, have enough power to move, utilize its entire rev range and not be followed around by a cloud of smoke. Any reasons for those things happening is as much your guess as mine as I no longer trust anything previous guy said.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3
Noisy good times! I'm quite surprised we could do our revving thing on top of the theater and not get told off.