The general Massachusetts meetup thread

Auburn!

We should all meet up at Yong Shing one day!

:D

I haven't been there since it moved.

Food Works in Worcester is the best Chinese around here though (though the Super Chinese Buffet is epic in its own way).

It's a bit of a hole in the wall but the food is good. I think the whole place is about as wide as an HDTV.

I used to work at the McDonald's right next to the new Yong Shing so I watched it go up. Looks like a nice place, just haven't gotten around to it.

So, anybody want to throw a New Year's party? :D

Yeah, I am surprised.

I am real close to the center of town (could ride my bike there).

I work in Westborough too so the 8 mile commute is awesome when there isn't a blizzard outside, :lol:

Oh nice. I'm also really close to the center. I can walk there in maybe 15 minutes, or bike there in less than 5.

As for work, when I'm not at school (Pittsburgh, PA), I work 40 miles away in Newton.

Auburn!

We should all meet up at Yong Shing one day!

:D

Lets wait until at least Dec 13th. That's when I'm coming home. :D
Also, Imperial Buffet at the Rt.9/Maple Ave. intersection is one of my favorite buffets in the area. Bauhinia Restaurant is also really good, but a bit pricey.

I'm going to be in Mexico for TG 14x05, but maybe we can have a 14x06 watching party? That's going to be on the 27th if my math is right.

Last edited:
I'm going to be in Mexico for TG 14x05, but maybe we can have a 14x06 watching party? That's going to be on the 27th if my math is right.

I'll be in Barcelona then so no go for me. But the New Year's party should still happen, hint hint...:shifty:

Imperial Buffet is great, I also like the Hudson Super Buffet in, uh, Hudson. Last time I was there my friends and I ordered a scorpion bowl, which is not fit for human consumption.

I'll be in Barcelona then so no go for me. But the New Year's party should still happen, hint hint...:shifty:

Imperial Buffet is great, I also like the Hudson Super Buffet in, uh, Hudson. Last time I was there my friends and I ordered a scorpion bowl, which is not fit for human consumption.

I might be in Vermont and/or New Hampshire on New Years so that probably won't work. That or my family will want me home to help host our annual party for the extended family and friends.

I went to Imperial Buffet recently and it's nearly identical to the Super Chinese Buffet. Both are awesome.

Especially the Jello :woot:

A Five Guys just opened up at the Lincoln St. Plaza in Worcester. FG meetup in January?

And if you haven't been to Five Guys, it's freakin' fantastic. The East Coast's answer to In-N-Out, except better.

BlaRo and I came up with an idea...

Five Guys in Worcester, MA is now open! Find our newest location at 525 Lincoln Street, Worcester, MA 01605. Stop on by today!
10:20 AM Dec 9th from TweetDeck

Really all that needs to be said.

Edit: Beaten to it. <_<

It's so good, we had to post about it TWICE!

Also, Imperial Buffet at the Rt.9/Maple Ave. intersection is one of my favorite buffets in the area.
Is that the one next to price chopper? Cause that place is good. Anyways, I vote wings over worcester

I'm home! (aka Shrewsbury!)

Worchester sounds good to me. It's about an hour drive or so, but if it's not far from the CT border, I'll try to show up.

Bring your sunglasses because I'll be sure to Windex the steelies before I roll :)

Anyone know of any good places to go doriftoing? This cat loves to play in snow, but not when there's lots of other people and cars around, aka the Boston area.