The general Massachusetts meetup thread

There's tentative plans to make a trip to the Aero Diner in Windham CT with Blake and Lev, so if we can nail down a date then we can do that. Given it'll be the holiday break we can even do it on a weekday.

There's tentative plans to make a trip to the Aero Diner in Windham CT with Blake and Lev, so if we can nail down a date then we can do that. Given it'll be the holiday break we can even do it on a weekday.

Hopefully Victor's silly JDM RHD acquisition will be in working order by then.

Anyone up for any shenanigans at Linders over the holidays? I want to try to find some XJ parts I need.

Sure, maybe I can search for Blizzard parts <_<

:lol: but I'm up for bumming around a junkyard

Sure, if it's the weekend after the New Year or tomorrow.

Sure, maybe I can search for Blizzard parts <_<

:lol: but I'm up for bumming around a junkyard

Sure, if it's the weekend after the New Year or tomorrow.

Sooo.... how does sometime during the day on the 3rd sound? I'll ask Lev and Blake as well. Maybe even Blake's gf would like to join us..... Although if he dragged her along to a junkyard with a bunch of dudes to look at shitty broken old cars and talk nonsense the whole time, she would probably hate him after that. We wouldn't want to make her hate him.

I won't be there, sadly?going to a cabin in Becket with a friend from NYC. :(

Seeing as how we're planning to do something tomorrow, we should probably lay down some specifics. Like time and such.

Anyone have any preferences? I'm good for whenever. Maybe around noon?

Yeah, they close at 3, so we can meet there at noon to give us some time. Anyone still interested in eating at Aero afterward? Nobody said yes or no so I can't tell.

Yeah, they close at 3, so we can meet there at noon to give us some time. Anyone still interested in eating at Aero afterward? Nobody said yes or no so I can't tell.

How far is it? I have a thing I need to be at in the evening, but if it doesn't take to long to get there/back, I'm down.

Count me in then