The general Massachusetts meetup thread

I shall be in MA soon... with my Mustang. As of right now, I'm arriving July 1, but don't know if I'm leaving on July 6 or July 10. If I do stay through the whole week, I propose reviving an ancient FinalGear tradition that seems to have been long forgotten - Thrusday night cruise-in at the Hebert Candy Mansion. July 7th is 50s night, but I don't care, I'll have my Mustang on the lawn.

I shall be in MA soon... with my Mustang. As of right now, I'm arriving July 1, but don't know if I'm leaving on July 6 or July 10. If I do stay through the whole week, I propose reviving an ancient FinalGear tradition that seems to have been long forgotten - Thrusday night cruise-in at the Hebert Candy Mansion. July 7th is 50s night, but I don't care, I'll have my Mustang on the lawn.

In

Oh yes. Let's see if Cammy the Camry is still there.

Btw that Miata was at Cars & Coffee this past weekend.

The green one with excessive brown, wood and chrome trim?

Leaving Friday morning, so on for Hebert's

Whoa, that early? I'll have to get there around 5:30ish or so.

Victor and I just randomly found outselves in the Worcester Dream Cruise (on Shrewsbury St). Next year we need to have a FG WorcesterDC meet as a rehersal for the FG WoodwardDC meet.

Last edited:
Anything interesting going on today apart from the stuff with huge crowds? Thinking of meandering through Purgatory Chasms for a bit and then who knows what.

I'm heading up to Georges Mills, NH to blow shit up.

Big change of plans. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to go to Hebert's on Thursday. I need to fly tomorrow morning, and I'll be back on Friday to pick up my car. Sorry guys :(

Forecast of rain tomorrow. The chrome and show crowd might get thin.