The general Massachusetts meetup thread

Hmm, Morris is the themed brand this year....
(searches)
No Morris Marinas for sale in the US at this time.

Probably will be doing a trip or two to Boston in the fall with the Mustang. Sadly American day at Larz Anderson is July 23 and Ford/Lincoln/Mercury day is the day after Woodward. I might be in town for Porsche day on September 9th.

Last edited:
Wait. I'm not the only Masshole here? I'll have to meet some of you folks some day.

Wait. I'm not the only Masshole here? I'll have to meet some of you folks some day.

Our typical meetup is quoting Fast and Furious movies while drinking at Sunset Grill & Tap in Allston.

Speaking of..... I'm going to be in town Friday June 23rd..... Sunset?

Our typical meetup is quoting Fast and Furious movies while drinking at Sunset Grill & Tap in Allston.

Speaking of..... I'm going to be in town Friday June 23rd..... Sunset?
Some of us even go as far as to drink Coronas and eat tuna on white (sometimes no crust). As for the 23rd, I should be around then.

That would be nice if I didn't work until 10 on Fridays. Ah the joys of working for a major three-letter retail pharmacy chain.

Some of us even go as far as to drink Coronas and eat tuna on white (sometimes no crust). As for the 23rd, I should be around then.

23rd looks good. Just not too late, need to be up early on Sat.

Might need to raincheck this one. Family stuff. But also now flying in at the end of July, will keep you updated.

Who is up for a classic FG MA meet sometime this summer? Thursday night at Heberts, followed by dinner at Friendlys (if we can still find one thats open).

@LeVeL @Labcoatguy @BlaRo @thevictor390

Friendlys in Auburn is open and my commute brings me right next to Hebert's every day.

Could be tricky; I work in downtown Boston now so it'll be hard to get out there in time, plus I have a needy senior dog. Name a Thursday and I can try though.

Seeing as how a Kat just resurfaced and she was the 2nd reply to this thread way back when, figured I’d bump the thread with a @katwalk tag.

tl;dr, vague discussion of a possible FG MA meet this summer. I’ll be in town the whole first week of July with my Mustang.

EDIT: Way back when turns out to be almost exactly 10 years ago +/- a week.

Auburn is a hike for me too but I could see what I could do. :p

Heberts is in Shrewsbury but it's probably only a 10 minute difference. Welcome back!