The General Motorbikers Discussion Thread

I rode the new Multistrada today - dear god that bike is biblical!

It has the torque and power to move a planet and fatten your eyeballs into a thin paste on the inside of your skull, it's nimble (not not as quick to change direction as my VFR), comfortable and those riding modes really do make a difference.

If it was any more fun they would have to add an 8th deadly sin.

It is attached to the brake master cylinder lid with some industrial Velcro. I tie a string between the keyring and the handlebars to retain it if the Velcro fails, which it hasn't - even at, er, higher speeds.

Basically, just a cheap camera that works okay and I won't care if it gets killed or lost.

miller-hd-1.jpg

miller-hd-3.jpg

miller-hd-2.jpg

miller-hd-4.jpg

marissa-miller-1274156268.jpg

Talk about knowing your market...

Speaking of cameras: is the MD80 any good? It's a little more expensive than the one Spectre bought, but is it any better (apart, of course, from the cables, clips etc that come in the kit)?

I also have one of the Chinese MD80 clones; it's pretty much the same camera in a different formfactor. It is surprisingly more difficult to aim or attach to a surface.

I never thought I would lust after a german motorcycle.

Italian dudes in three-piece suits and brown loafers riding Harleys set a new bar for badasstry.

Italian dudes in three-piece suits and brown loafers riding Harleys set a new bar for badasstry trying to look good while broken down.

FTFY.

/stopped to help more Harleys than any other brand.

You, sir, is much more sympathetic to Harley rider then I ever was. :p

Why the hell do Harleys always rev at red lights? Your bike is loud, we get it fag.

Because if they let off the throttle it will stall.

Why the hell do Harleys always rev at red lights? Your bike is loud, we get it fag.
Just in case, you know. Maybe the people 3 blocks away haven?t heard them...

My other 808cam test video from today (2.5x time compression or so, music from Sega Super Hang-On):

Yes, I was in a hurry to drop something off. :D I really do need to get my steering stem bearings done soon, too.

Last edited: