The Germans on 11x06

iwod

It seems no one here notice it?
They Guy in Suits seems rather pissed off on two different occasions, one when Richard was explaining the first and third positions. The other one was arguing about the Mini.......

he had a bad morning.. He was out of cereal and did not have time to get more.

He's a fairly well known tv-presenter, fairly well known for being pissed all the time as well. You can't know it, but this is how he behaves all the time.

One thing i noticed though was that they called him carsten "Von" Ryssen instead of Van Ryssen.

here's a piece he did on annoying road behaviour: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3T-BzcRnwwg

Carsten is easily the best presenter on any german car show currently on the air. Dmotor is a bit annoying, because although I have a huge amount respect for the driving skills of Sabine and Tim, whenever they actually say something it?s hard to watch. The show is still better by about a few light years than any other german motoring show though....

Dmotor is a bit annoying, because although I have a huge amount respect for the driving skills of Sabine and Tim, whenever they actually say something it?s hard to watch.

Sounds like Fifth Gear.

It seems no one here notice it?
They Guy in Suits seems rather pissed off on two different occasions, one when Richard was explaining the first and third positions. The other one was arguing about the Mini.......

Ja, he vas haffink a deeffeekult time looking at ze weiss tees of Rishart Hammont.

He's a fairly well known tv-presenter, fairly well known for being pissed all the time as well. You can't know it, but this is how he behaves all the time.

One thing i noticed though was that they called him carsten "Von" Ryssen instead of Van Ryssen.

here's a piece he did on annoying road behaviour: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3T-BzcRnwwg

also they wrote "Carston" I think

Last edited:
Thats the sort of thing Id liketo see the TG guys do. Proper real world handy driving hints.:mrgreen:

yeah insulting fast lane sleepers, I think no tv show in the world can possibly ever have too much of that....

I think the arguing between TG and D-Motor was... well... a bit scripted just to make it work a little better ;) So guess he just is - by far - the best actor in the episode ;) But I liked it much :)

Chris

Hammond screaming at that Ryssen guy after he won the Bowler challenge was just great! Utterly hilarious.

It was a great piece, even though i thought it ended quite suddenly! Sort of needed a conclusion.

Hopefully we'll see some sort of epic challenge when we (US) and the Aussies get our own TG. I'd love to see the same arguments between all of the hosts.

The next time I win something, I'm doing the same thing Hammond did. That was f'n priceless! Also, the new and improved Capt. Slow (Stig) was hysterical!