The Grand Tour

Amazon will sell you most anything they have. I don't see that would be different for this show.

I know when Ripper Street went to Amazon, it was several months before we could watch the show in Canada - and only because one of the TV stations aired it. I suspect it'll be the same thing here.

[video=youtube;NetM35shy-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NetM35shy-Q[/video]

I see they are using Dynaudio monitors in their setup. Good choice!

Recording the Adam Carolla Show

IMG_20160928_232955_46_zpseidrlkfs.jpg

new video posted on RH's youtube:

new video posted on RH's youtube:

[Video]

That's not actually Richard Hammond's youtube page, that's some fan putting up videos under the name Richard Hammond. I mean would Richard really upload a Top Gear BHS clip from Series 16?

That's not actually Richard Hammond's youtube page, that's some fan putting up videos under the name Richard Hammond. I mean would Richard really upload a Top Gear BHS clip from Series 16?

*shrugs*

Next tour stop announced.

Get yourself on The Grand Tour tent guest list - apply for studio recordings now!

Studio recording location for the brand new Amazon Prime series The Grand Tour is confirmed: Clarkson, Hammond and May will be taking their tent to Whitby in October. Apply for a pair of tickets to join them on their grand tour for a once in a lifetime experience.

Amazon.co.uk customers can apply from 09:00 BST on 29 September, 2016 until 23:59 BST on 30 September, 2016.

To apply for a pair of tickets to the recording please complete the form below. The audience requirements differ for every show and location and audience participation is key during the live studio recording. Our tickets fulfillment company, Applause Store, may follow up with a few questions about yourself and your thoughts about the show.

Please note that both Amazon and Applause Store will use the email address and/or the phone number associated with your amazon.co.uk account to contact you.

Successful applicants will receive an email from Applause Store confirming their place on The Grand Tour tent guest list.

Applicants must be 18 years or over. There are a very limited number of spots available and your application does not guarantee that you will receive tickets. See full T&Cs for details.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/splash//ref=Button/TGTWaitlist

Be sure and try the fish and chips. Apparently, they are amazing.

:lol:

Applied for UK filming tickets in the glamorous location of Whitby today (Filming on the 13/14th of October). Never got the top of the BBC list, but who knows for this one...

I applied for laughs. If I got tickets it would mean I would have to come up with some excuse at work, but hey. :p

I applied for laughs. If I got tickets it would mean I would have to come up with some excuse at work, but hey. :p

I've found that any mention of haemorrhoids, as an excuse for an absence from work, is never questioned. And unlike a swollen ankle or a dog bite, no one wants to see ... :)

His reason could be said for a lot of cities. Especially in North America. Vancouver is different from Toronto to Miami, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Bawston and LA.