The Grand Tour

Alternative title: 'Clarkson Hammond and May's travelling circus' :p

Alternative title: 'Clarkson Hammond and May's travelling circus' :p
And there's only one option for the theme song:
[video=youtube;49c-_YOkmMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49c-_YOkmMU[/video]

I was slightly surprised when I saw the name, but at the same time, with Jeremy saying all the best names were taken they probably didn't have much choice. It's a perfectly fine, inoffensive show title.

Derek told me something when he saw it tho: Notice how the show name is written on a piece of tape. What would be in the way for them to be using this extremely subtle detail to reveal (pull off the tape) the official show name closer to air date?

Because it's rude to invite yourself over?

No, but I did think about posting it in response to your disgusting comment too.

It was me just being sarcastic to the above posts.

From Jeremy's Sun column:

Right until the last minute, we were going to call our new Amazon motoring show ?Nigel?. But then we thought, ?Hang on. What if someone thinks we?ve named it after Nigel Mansell. Or worse, Nigel Farage.? So we had a meeting and decided that since the show will be hosted from a giant tent that will be in a different location each week, we should call it what it is: The Grand Tour. And now we?ve got to decide where that tour is going, where the tent should be pitched each week. For at least three of the 12 shows we will be in Britain so, dear Sun readers... any thoughts?

Not sure I want to go anywhere that Clarkson is pitching a tent. :drums::mwf:

Man, that's nasty.

From Jeremy's Sun column:

Jeff, what about Jeff ? It's a real name so it would not be easy for the BBC to copyright that and it goes back to the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust bit that would evoke a little nostalgia.

But I am happy with "The Grand Tour", and of course I am looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Would make the inevitable repeats on Dave a bit ......awkward.

"And coming up on Dave, it's Jeff...."

Jeff, what about Jeff ? It's a real name so it would not be easy for the BBC to copyright that and it goes back to the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust bit that would evoke a little nostalgia.

But I am happy with "The Grand Tour", and of course I am looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Most people are trying to forget that particular episode... :lol:

And there's only one option for the theme song:
[video=youtube;49c-_YOkmMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49c-_YOkmMU[/video]
The same thing crossed my mind after reading the description.