The Grand Tour

No, it'll be available at some point on the 18th on the site. Not live.

And to take this point even further: yes, I believe you will be able to skip right to the end (or segments) right from the start. You will not have to "sit through it". :)

It will be almost like a torrent file. You can start watching it as soon as it is available.

Then, if you liked it, you can watch it again.

Thinking about a Prime membership, really don't wanna watch it .. non-legally. I wanna support these guys, though Amazon has more than enoug money.

Bad timing. I think they just raised the annual fee to 69 Euros.

Nah, they only announced that they would charge more from January or something. You can still get the old pricing for a few weeks/months :)

Bad timing. I think they just raised the annual fee to 69 Euros.

Yeah, 50 would've been enough for me already... I will see if I can get a student's discount.

Waze now has CHM for navigation voice prompts. I think I'm taking the long way home from the gym.

They weren't that good. It was just James saying "In half a mile turn left. Turn left then turn right." I was expecting Clarkson to yell "WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU IMBECILE" or James saying "go left, no I mean right!"

Last edited:
I've been rewatching some of my favourite episodes - two a day each day - in anticipation of the Grand Tour premiere. Vietnam Special, entire S7 and S18, S15E05 and 06 done, with Bolivia and Polar specials scheduled tomorrow. Anyone else doing the same thing?

I re-watched all Top Gear episodes from Series 1 to 22 about a year ago, so I'm currently not suffering from any signs of withdrawel. But I thought of re-watching some episodes before TGT starts, yes.

I re-watched all Top Gear episodes from Series 1 to 22 about a year ago, so I'm currently not suffering from any signs of withdrawel. But I thought of re-watching some episodes before TGT starts, yes.

The ?100 challenge is so good.

They weren't that good. It was just James saying "In half a mile turn left. Turn left then turn right." I was expecting Clarkson to yell "WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU IMBECILE" or James saying "go left, no I mean right!"

I had a speed camera pop up while in Chicago today. Richard comes and says something: "Speeding?! Now where did they get that idea, certainly not from us."

It was difficult to hear because, May is pretty consistent in his speaking volume where Richard's was loud with the first word but the rest sounded like mumbling.

Globally available in December, kind of expected with the hype train theyre pushing with this, theres no real licensing if its their own production, just distribution channels