The Great Adventures 5

Well, there aren't that many candidates to put on there other than India. There's Albania, Norway, Italy/Monaco, and, if you stretch it, Electric Cars. If there's going to be a Disc 2, it'll probably be Norway and Italy/Monaco.

Albania is already on Great Adventures 4, with the Series 16 US Road Trip - both of them slightly extended versions.

I will buy it if the India special is extended with commentary.

I trully try to support the franchise when I can.

I will buy it if the India special is extended with commentary.

I trully try to support the franchise when I can.

Ditto. Don't know how much I'll watch it, but I will buy it. Especially if it has the commentary, that could be interesting. (well, maybe in my delusional mind it could be...) ;)

There is some more information about this on play.com
Top Gear: The Great Adventures Volume 5 (2 Discs), release date still the 26 of March

India Special:
Exclusive audio commentary with James May and crew
Deleted scenes

Supercars Across Italy:
Extra Stig laps at Imola Race Track
Extra footage of the presenter's high speed runs at the Nard? Ring test track
Deleted scenes

And running time of the discs is mentioned to be whoppin 2 hours and 50 minutes :grin:

Ok, just ordered it from Amazon.co.uk - hopefully, the fact that it's being sold by one of their 'preferred merchants' won't cause any grief for it being delivered to Canada. I've had orders cancelled before when the seller couldn't/wouldn't ship overseas.

Has anyone else gotten this yet? I'm watching the outtakes for the India special - the other 'sitting around the fire' scene is really funny. Jeremy impersonates Richard (as a pseudo-American), as well as James (in the sleeping bag from the Polar Special). James impersonates Jeremy in his sleeping bag from the Polar Special. Another outtake has James & Jeremy explaining just how much they enjoyed tenting. (not much as it turns out)

Shame it didn't make it to the actual special.

I should have mine this weekend. I am really looking forward to the commentary on India part.

Nice to hear there are good extras.

Has anyone else gotten this yet? I'm watching the outtakes for the India special - the other 'sitting around the fire' scene is really funny. Jeremy impersonates Richard (as a pseudo-American), as well as James (in the sleeping bag from the Polar Special). James impersonates Jeremy in his sleeping bag from the Polar Special. Another outtake has James & Jeremy explaining just how much they enjoyed tenting. (not much as it turns out)

Shame it didn't make it to the actual special.

I found the link to some deleted scenes on a tumblr blog.

There was also some deleted scenes with them setting up for the party, and also some from the super cars in Italy episode which were very nice (Jeremy buying Richard a present; James losing the key fob in his car and getting Jeremy's help trying to find it; and them arguing over Jeremy's Lambo, ending with James talking about 'the sperm bone of a penis whale', and Jeremy finally saying 'Back to the Studio' all by himself.)
:lol:

Yep, the setting up for the garden party bit was one of the extras on the DVD. Haven't watched the Italy disc yet, looking forward to it.