The Great Date Car Debate

Carver-One-Yellow-%5BMPH06%5D-600.jpg

No more dates....ever.

I really want one of those. :(

:cry: but they are out of business and as far as I know not road legal here.

Only if my date answers the door wearing Nomex.
https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ni/ninjacoco/2011/07/11/lemonshappystef.jpg

"Hello." :may:

- got the joke

My point was "know thy woman." If your woman's nutty (...me), Exige = <3

Last edited:
That was sarcasm. Because only a gal that would show up in a firesuit will tolerate the car for any length of time.

Keep in mind, mine has harnesses.

Pics or GTFO.

EDIT:
That reminds me, did the guy claiming he had a ZR1 ever post pics? Damn if I can even remember who it was at this point.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely too picky. As long as I don't feel endangered or the car seems questionably reliable I don't really mind. (Having a more comfortable vehicle is always a bonus considering mine is SO UNCOMFORTABLE!)

Fortunately my boyfriend has two vehicles that both fall under all of these categories so it works out no matter what vehicle he decides to use when we go out.

Not every guy is a car person and just want something that works for them, my boyfriend included. The only one who seemingly likes cars in his family is his oldest uncle. Although, my boyfriend's dream car is an Aston Martin of some sort. That's about as specific as he gets.

1st GF - didn't like Mustang
2nd GF - liked the Mustang
3rd GF - liked the Mustang
4th GF - liked the Mustang
Current GF - loves the Mustang

Seems like a very bad choice, unless you find the very rare type of girl that is into that sort of thing.
You raise valid points, but girls love motorcycles. Or maybe I've just met a lot of girls who do. Of course, I don't use my bike unless my date approves and it's usually just for short trips. But it's rare that I offer a ride and get turned down. Probably because the other option for the past year was my '78 F150. :think: :lol:

I think a good date car, as others have posted, would be a big '60s sedan or convertible. Maybe I think that simply because I'd like another excuse to get one, but who knows. Something like a '68 Impala:

7.%201968%20Impala.jpg

Ariel Atom, because no matter what happens, she's going home with "I just got f*cked" hair.

Alfa Romeo 8C. Nuff' said.

173-500x333.jpg

061025_ar_8c_10_10241-500x499.jpg

112_0801_16z+2009_alfa_romeo_8c_competizione+interior_view1-500x800.jpg

"Nice Ferrari!"

- knows better; is only saying this to anger MacGeek

That is probably what the girl who you are taking out will say to an alfa anyway :lol: