The great debate

The great debate

• Total voters
What about the real wiping debate: scrunch or fold (the toilet paper)?

:threadnopics:

Oh...

A is worse than the devil, it's worse than Hitler and directly finances terrorism.

Not really a "great debate" here :p ... more of a landslide-win for B ...

I never understood why the fuck people uses A... Firstly, A doesn't look right, the paper in B is much more elegant in its way of hanging from the dispenser whereas most of the time with A you can't even see it. With A you have to reach the paper from underneath, you can't really even see it and if the dispenser is too close to the wall, it quickly becomes a pain in the ass to grab it. It just doesn't work, A shouldn't even exist, it's a mistake that someone, someday, made and was too lazy to correct and people continued to make that mistake.

A is just not right, A is for losers... I used to get into some big "reversing the roll" fights with my roommate because he is an A...

B, unless you have a cat or dog that likes to spool the paper off the roll and leave a big pile of paper on the floor. In which case, and ONLY in that case, A.

1st. B, A is such a hassle, dunno why people would have it like this

2nd. I love how we're discussing the aesthetics of bog roll. :lol:

Now I can legitimately say it: Hey, I'm f****n' A!

(the truth is, I don't care which side the bog roll is on)

Last edited:
A. I decided this a long time ago as a child when I first discovered you could turn the TP roll around on the holder. It was different to everything I'd ever seen before.

... Though in practice I am yet to install toilet paper holders in either of my bathrooms despite having finished rennovations on them years ago. I think I need a woman in my life.

B

Girls almost always use B, guys almost always use A.

Who the fuck gayass failures would use A?

A. I decided this a long time ago as a child when I first discovered you could turn the TP roll around on the holder. It was different to everything I'd ever seen before.

Okay man. I ain't gonna discriminate. You do what you do and all, just don't tell me about it.

kohl%20memoirs%20roll.jpg

Look at this bitch. That is the hottest fuckin fold I've ever seen.

Last edited:
I have a feeling FinalGear has been going slightly downhill lately...