The great FG postcard swap!

Redliner

Will bore you to death with butterfly facts
DONOR
Hookers, deadly mosquitoes, pimps and drug dealers
Car(s)
2013 Palio Sporting
About a year ago, I chose a few random members and asked them if they wanted to get a postcard from me.
25 of you thought it was a good idea and postcards were sent. As far as I know, most of them arrived. Some people even sent one back. :D
With that said, I am disclosing what I did because it was very enjoyable to get the random postcard in the mail, sometimes nearly a year after I sent mine so anyone willing to get a postcard just needs to send me a PM.:mrgreen:

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
I can give you mine and you give me yours and then I will or maybe will not send you a postcard, and you can or maybe can not send me one...you know, to make it a bit more suspensful :D

GRtak

Forum Addict
I would do this, but I think some of you are either radical terrorists, or pretending to be as a government agent.

:tease:

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
Compile the list of addresses, then drawing names out of a hat, send each person someone else's address?
Everyone sends one, everyone gets one, but like secret santa no one knows who it's from until they get it?

I still have a few postcards left from the pack I bought last time, and for the LTV, so count me in. (Do you still have my address?)

Redliner

DONOR
Car(s)
2013 Palio Sporting
I can give you mine and you give me yours and then I will or maybe will not send you a postcard, and you can or maybe can not send me one...you know, to make it a bit more suspensful :D
:D

I would do this, but I think some of you are either radical terrorists, or pretending to be as a government agent.

:tease:
:lol:

Compile the list of addresses, then drawing names out of a hat, send each person someone else's address?
Everyone sends one, everyone gets one, but like secret santa no one knows who it's from until they get it?

I still have a few postcards left from the pack I bought last time, and for the LTV, so count me in. (Do you still have my address?)
Hey, that's a nice idea! We could even include something small and cheap, like a keychain.
I still have all the addresses, so unless someone moved (like public) I have 26 valid addresses.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I moved too and will be moving again in a few weeks.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I remember this! But I never got a card :(

I actually was a member of www.postcrossing.com for a bit. Its a really cool experiment and you get cards from all over the world.

Redliner

DONOR
Car(s)
2013 Palio Sporting
I remember this! But I never got a card :(

I actually was a member of www.postcrossing.com for a bit. Its a really cool experiment and you get cards from all over the world.
Really?
DAMN!

I sent one to your PO box, but I suspected not all of the 27 arrived. :(
I'll try again. :)

That American Girl

Car(s)
None, right now. Bye Bye Mustang. :-(
About a year ago, I chose a few random members and asked them if they wanted to get a postcard from me.
25 of you thought it was a good idea and postcards were sent. As far as I know, most of them arrived. Some people even sent one back. :D
With that said, I am disclosing what I did because it was very enjoyable to get the random postcard in the mail, sometimes nearly a year after I sent mine so anyone willing to get a postcard just needs to send me a PM.:mrgreen:
I'm in!:cool:

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
taxis and the subway
Hey, that's a nice idea! We could even include something small and cheap, like a keychain.
Yup, I'd be in! Perhaps we could put a list of the participants' usernames in this thread for people to pick one and PM Redliner for the address.

I still have all the addresses, so unless someone moved (like public) I have 26 valid addresses.
I think the one I gave you at the time is no longer valid... if the ZIP code is 50933, it's the wrong address.

eizbaer

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Seat Leon
cool, lets keep this going, i'm in :)
address is still the same for me, so redliner should have that around somewhere.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
So, Redliner, do I send you mine or? How's this going to work?

Redliner

DONOR
Car(s)
2013 Palio Sporting
Added!

Well, you have my address already :)
You're in round 2, obviously.
Also, the keychain never arrived. :(

Yup, I'd be in! Perhaps we could put a list of the participants' usernames in this thread for people to pick one and PM Redliner for the address.

I think the one I gave you at the time is no longer valid... if the ZIP code is 50933, it's the wrong address.
I hope this does not turn into a monster. :lol:
I'll check your address.

cool, lets keep this going, i'm in :)
address is still the same for me, so redliner should have that around somewhere.
I do. :)

So, Redliner, do I send you mine or? How's this going to work?
Well, send me your address and I'll send you mine. That's the basic idea. :lol:
I think other people could join, and if they're fine with it, we could make a Google docs list where people could just pick someone and send a postcard? :dunno:
I don't know, I'm open to suggestions.

eizbaer

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Seat Leon
personally, i rather like the idea of "drawing a name from a hat", so just randomly assigning adressees. manually adjusted for people who live in the same country or something, so it doesn't get too boring :D

Mitchi

give me shitty cars and I am happy.
DONOR
Car(s)
Ford Sierra
personally, i rather like the idea of "drawing a name from a hat", so just randomly assigning adressees. manually adjusted for people who live in the same country or something, so it doesn't get too boring :D
This sounds good!