The great FG postcard swap!

MWF pointed me this way, I'll be at the seaside myself next week and there are loads of postcards there. I haven't sent a postcard in years, I'll see if I can find a nice photographic one instead of the cheesy ones you tend to find in this country. :)

+1 pointed this way by MWF. I've taken part in reddit's Secret Santa exchanges a couple times, and find this sort of thing really neat. So I'm in :) Will be in South Bavaria later this week, might get something interesting there... or next week back home in Darmstadt, we have some nice views here as well that are surely available on cards.

Whoa.
MWF sure brought a lot of people here. :thumbsup:

MWF brought me here, too. I think you still have my address? Count me in!

MWF brought me here, too. I think you still have my address? Count me in!

I sent you one already. Did it ever arrive?
(Sorry, it's hard keeping track)

MWF also brought me here. You know how hard it is to find a postcard in today's suburbs/small town? Its hard as hell.

I'll be trying the local mom and pop pharmacy this Friday. If that fails I'll see if I can get a postcard somewhere in our state capital.

Redliner - finally managed to get your card on the way. I'm interested to see when it will arrive - if it ever arrives? :lol: I truly hope so. I made an effort! :p

Don't forget to post photos of the cards when you receive them.....

Really sorry everyone - lots of travel lately. I'm back for the foreseeable future and will get cracking on the map I promised to do.

I went to the local independent pharmacy - no post cards there either.

I'll have to cast my net wider...

IT IS HEEEERE!!! :-o Complete with a hilarious motto stamp! :lmao:

MWF_postcard.jpg

So, first of all, thank you MWF! And second: Who wants a card from Cologne, Germany? Send my your address via PM and I'll pop it in the mail soon. First come, first serve, but I may be tempted to send some more postcards to runners-up at a later time.

Last edited:
Who wants a card from Cologne, Germany? Send my your address via PM and I'll pop it in the mail soon. First come, first serve, but I may be tempted to send some more postcards to runners-up at a later time.

I already have one. :p

I sent you one already. Did it ever arrive?
(Sorry, it's hard keeping track)

Yes!

- - - Updated - - -

I went to the local independent pharmacy - no post cards there either.

I'll have to cast my net wider...

I sent my mom one from Intercourse. She's got a dirtier mind than I do! :lol:

(Seriously, though, I wanted to see Amish and didn't want to go full tourist-trap, so: Intercourse. A town that got its name to irritate the Amish, apparently. Haha.)