The great FG postcard swap!

Postcards, and yeah it's hard to get the full effect of the first one ;-)

Got here yesterday :)

Bought a couple postcards today, written one to Redliner :p got two more if anyone wants a postcard?

Edit:

All three cards taken, i'll have to buy some more later.
so 1 going to Brazil, and 2 to Germany. :)

Last edited:
Squeeee

I am willing to both send and recieve more postcards :-D

I suck. I need to get to the visitor center...they're only open until 2 each day though. D:

I don't know how long it usually takes from one continent to another, but it should be like 4 weeks by now... hm. I have the feeling that it's not gonna arrive :/

This sounds like a blast, can anyone (I) join in on this postcard swap?

Sure!

It's simple:
Step 1 - Offer postcards and people will send you PMs with their addresses and/or wait for people to offer and send them your address.

Step 2- ??

Step 3 -Profit!

I don't know how long it usually takes from one continent to another, but it should be like 4 weeks by now... hm. I have the feeling that it's not gonna arrive :/

I don't know, I can't see a pattern honestly.
Sometimes it takes a week, sometimes five. :shrug:

I've seen a dollar once in my life, odly enough on my trip to the netherlands, i never realized how much the US dollar looks like monopoly money XD

Got a card from Germany today ^^

hopefully mine aren't far from Germany then, and i got no clue how long something takes to get to Brazil.

2fJGn72.jpg

YGp602n.jpg

And to answer the question on the postcard, nope, i'm on the west coast, it'd be a huge detour i think.

Wow, it looks like the card took quite the beating, but then again it arrived rather quickly, so yay :)

Wow, it looks like the card took quite the beating, but then again it arrived rather quickly, so yay :)

Yeah, it's aged on it's way from Germany to Norway.

I have some Sydney postcards at home, though I'm a few days off getting back from Ringmeet, and will be at least a week in digging them out, but anyone who wants one, lemme know.