The great FG postcard swap!

I rather not spread when people are handling sex toys...

:rofl: :lol:

IMG_20160114_103107522.jpg

Squeeeeee!
Thanks, Fairlady!

Glad all my postcards made it! :D Haven't received anything in return just yet, but i'm full of patience.

Last edited:
It has arrived! I'll post a scan later, bit short on time at the moment. :)
Scratch that, here it is:

PC5f.jpg

I have a dirty mind... sometimes, anyway, so that statue is awesome! :lol:

Glad all my postcard made it! :D Haven't received anything in return just yet, but i'm full of patience.
Crossing my fingers for the one I sent you!

Scratch that, here it is:

PC5f.jpg

I have a dirty mind... sometimes, anyway, so that statue is awesome! :lol:

That statue and name lend itself to many inappropriate jokes. :D

I guess I should explain the history behind the Golden Driller, at least as I know it. Tulsa and the surrounding area was at one time a larger producer of oil. The building he stands in front of when I grew up in Tulsa was known as the IPE Building. IPE standing for International Petroleum Exposition. I don't know exactly when the building was built, but I'd guess in the 1960s as my grandfather was a welder and worked on it when he still lived in Tulsa. It's really a very interesting building and has no central support poles inside.

The Golden Driller, or the Stucco Stud as my dad calls it, harkens back to a different time in Tulsa. When roughneck was a term of endearment.

Stucco Stud? :lmao: :rofl:

That just adds to it.

IMG_20160123_091816357.jpg

:rofl:
Thanks, Craig!
:thumbsup:

I forgot to post this up, silly short term memory.

This came in the mail :)

Q8YjCYn.jpg

JVwmQLI.jpg

I can always put one more in the collection...

eyKYJSi.jpg

Thanks, Beni!
:thumbsup:

Oh. I've now also received a postcard from calvinhobbes, which, according to the post stamp, has been sitting at my local (2 minutes by foot) post office since January 8. <_<