The GT5 Online Server Thread

Loz

We have a thread for everything except for servers.

This could be a good thread to post wheather you are running a server, or want to have a race online.

----------------

I currently have a server going at the minute.

Name: Trackday of Awesome!
Players: 16 (Several spaces left)
Track: Nurburgring Nordschleife
Server Status: Closed

----------------​

Possibly, anyone who has a server open could use this template for their posts...

Name:
Players:
Track:
Server Status: [b*][/b*]

If this is too similar to the Enduro Races Online thread, please delete this. If not, it could be a good thread to get some organised stuff going.

Last edited:
Enduro races is for scheduled enduros. This thread is great for finding out if anyone is playing right here, right now.

After 4 Hours of driving the Nurburgring, the server is now closed. Next session will possibly be Sunday at a shorter track.

Last edited:
After 4 Hours of driving the Nurburgring, the server is now closed. Next session will possibly be Sunday at a shorter track.

I could've made the end, but I just wasn't in the mood today. I'm totally up for Sunday, and a shorter track is nice for more interaction. If it's a free-for-all, I'll bring my interestingly modified 458.

Basically, a Track Day is where a racetrack is open to the public to drive around. When not driving, they just chat to eachother.

I also had great fun a) looking at AM crashing
b) when AM couldn?t seem to get round the track any faster than my 400hp Zonda even though his cars had two-to three times the power. :tease:

Also what speed did we (well theinterceptor more than me really. I just tried to keep up) get the 240 up to?

Well, then what is it? Just so I don't embarass myself :p
Serious voice:
Well a trackday is an event that, as the name implies, takes place at motorsport circuit or racetrack. Participants pay to be allowed to drive their car on the track but it is not race. So do NOT join and ask them to start a race every f***ing minute:idiot:

If you don?t do that you should be fine:p

I have a Kubelwagen that will give it a run for its money.

I had to sell my ACR and 512BB to tune the 240 (I bought them again this morning) it is actually not a bad car and I think it sounded great.

I also had great fun a) looking at AM crashing
b) when AM couldn?t seem to get round the track any faster than my 400hp Zonda even though his cars had two-to three times the power. :tease:

Also what speed did we (well theinterceptor more than me really. I just tried to keep up) get the 240 up to?

A) I like to bring the wrong tyres to a party. :( The Murcie on rain tyres was appalling. I also like reading the chat and then crashing. :lol:
B) That's what was great about this, it didn't matter what car you brought... and I brought many terrible cars, we were just driving around together and occasionally drafting & boosting a chrome Prius. :cool:

Intercepter 'boosted' the beige 240 'touring car' to 168MPH. :blink:

I haven't used GT5 since the 29th of Dec, but a 4 hour trackday was a fantastic way to fire up the game.

p.s. It's no fun now that everyone has an X1... ruined the game for me. :lol:
I liked to be the only dick destroying online races with them.

EDIT: After the event, I started a server Kevin tried joining but the track stopped loading halfway. I tried joining him and the track stopped loading halfway and then the game locked-up on me.

I had the 240 over 170 mph in GT4, under its own power :p

How much can you get out of it in GT5? I think it had ~290 HP.

286 BHP

The Prius didn't have it's 'show' suspension... it will next time. :cool:

Last edited:
Since the next trackday will be Sunday (Sunday Night/Monday Morning for EU). I'm gonna host another server tonight for Fun/Shuffle races.

Name: The Finalgear Shuffle
Players: 12 Slots
Track: Various
Server Status: Closed

If you missed out yesterday, join today for some fun stuff.

Last edited:
Since the next trackday will be Sunday (Sunday Night/Monday Morning for EU). I'm gonna host another server tonight for Fun/Shuffle races.

Name: The Finalgear Shuffle
Players: 12 Slots
Track: Various
Server Status: Open

If you missed out yesterday, join today for some fun stuff.

I'm in!

Wow time flies when you're having fun, I do prefer free-runs. But this was great... this is the first time a Crossfire has won any race ever. :p