The GT5 Used Car Exchange

BlitzR

Looking for a car that hasn't popped up in the used car dealership? Maybe a fellow Final Gear member can help you out.
So if you have a used car you need, have a used car that you want to trade/give away, or have found a car that another member needs and has the money to buy the car and is willing to gift it away :lol: post it up here.

First up, I am after the Amuse S2000 R1.

You can only gift one car a day. Aston Martin

Last edited:
1) You can only gift one car a day.

2) The game needs a patch because of 'Upload Failed'. This happens all to often when you try and gift a car, you lose the car altogether.
If this happens, don't exit the garage, hit the XMB and quit the game. Load it back up again, the cars is back in the garage.

All i'm doing is checking the used lot for the Formula GT Car... two days later. :(

Last edited:
i need a fast car for like the wind. anyone got something?

2) The game needs a patch because of 'Upload Failed'. This happens all to often when you try and gift a car, you lose the car altogether.
If this happens, don't exit the garage, hit the XMB and quit the game. Load it back up again, the cars is back in the garage.

Hehe it reminds me of how in some online games, by manipulating lag, you could duplicate (dupe- the receiver and the sender both keep the item) powerful items... how long till people start duping Zondas or something :D

I have a spare Metallic Beige Volvo 240. :D

If anyone sees a Tommy Kaira ZZII, I will give you any 300k premium car of your choice.
They're about 50k, if you see one.

Last edited:
It's a long shot, but I'll start...

I'm looking for any and all LMP/LM cars, especially the GT-One, Audis, and Peugeots, but will consider commensurate offers (including JGTC and other racers) for the following:

• Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
  • Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
  • Afla GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO
  • Chaparral 2D
  • Miura P400 Bertone Prototype
  • Shelby GT350R
  • Camaro Z28 '69
  • various NASCARs

On a lark, I'm also trying to get a silver Lotus Exige S2, a silver Evo IX MR, and a gray Audi S4 Avant (with titanium black trim package).

Joke offers will receive a '68 Fiat 500F in trade.
:p

Last edited:
It's a long shot, but I'll start...

I'm looking for any and all LMP/LM cars, especially the GT-One, Audis, and Peugeots, but will consider commensurate offers (including JGTC and other racers) for the following:

I have a GT-One and Lister Storm.

Last edited:
If anyone finds a truck for sale, I'd be much appreciative. I don't care which one. The sport truck cup is my last amateur event.

I've got a Ford F150 SVT if you want it.

If you don't need it, that'd be awesome.

Le me know what you want in return.

Anybody run across a Mazda Cosmo yet? I haven't seen one in the used car lots yet.

I assume you mean the 4th generation Cosmo, then no, not yet. But if you don't then yes I bought one but you can win one.

Can I barrow someones classic race car for the Classic race and GT all stars? Please? I'm about to fucking cry at the prospect of grinding for cash for one of these bastards.

JohnM79

Just traded with codymac, Ferrari 330 P4 for a GT-One and a Nomad Diablo.

Great seller, fast delivery A++++++++++++++++++++++++ :lol:

Last edited:
Just traded with codymac, Ferrari 330 P4 for a GT-One and race car/Enzo.

Great seller, fast delivery A++++++++++++++++++++++++ :lol:

Cheers! Aston Martin is an excellent communicator and the item was exactly as described!
:lol:

Anybody run across a Mazda Cosmo yet? I haven't seen one in the used car lots yet.

Which one? I have an extra white '67 110S I can part with.

Last edited: