The GT5 Used Car Exchange

i need a car for GT Allstars, any help?

If anyone needs a Citro?n C4 WRC I have a spare one and could trade it for something interesting. If that something could be used for the DTM races that would be super.

edit: Also, I think I still have a spare Ferrari F40 (fairly sure I didn't sell that yet) available for trade.

Last edited:
i wish i could find a fairlady z s30 i'v been refreshing the used cars for hours.

Nobody has a 97 Z28 Camaro they want to trade then?

Damn it, thing never seems to turn up uised.

thanks im refreshing like mad looking for the thing. if i find it ill tell ya

I'm after a Holden or an FPV. If anyone has one or can find one, I'm offering a Maserati Gran Turismo or any premium car <60,000cr. in return.

Last edited:
If anyone needs a Citro?n C4 WRC I have a spare one and could trade it for something interesting. If that something could be used for the DTM races that would be super.

edit: Also, I think I still have a spare Ferrari F40 (fairly sure I didn't sell that yet) available for trade.

I'll take that F40 off your hands. I can give you a race-modded Elise 111S and a '61 Jag XKE in gold with mild mods and 350tkm :lol:

Totally joking, unless you actually want to sell it to me :p

Alright, i'm very new to this forum site (first post right here.) Been looking for a GT5 trading site and found it.
Currently i'am stuck on B-spec Indy 500. The ZR1 RM just isn't working. So i'll be looking for something in the "Race Car" area. would really like the F10 Ferrari. Will trade all three for that car.

What i'm trading:
Miura P400 Lambo
2D Race Car '67
SLS AMG 816HP Modded

I have one

Good we should work a trade out then, I'll have a look in my garage there are a few cars, I'll offer as a straight swap.

Alright, i'm very new to this forum site (first post right here.) Been looking for a GT5 trading site and found it.
Currently i'am stuck on B-spec Indy 500. The ZR1 RM just isn't working. So i'll be looking for something in the "Race Car" area. would really like the F10 Ferrari. Will trade all three for that car.

What i'm trading:
Miura P400 Lambo
2D Race Car '67
SLS AMG 816HP Modded

Don't think you can use the ferrari f1 cars in a or b spec.

In reply to: Don't think you can use the ferrari f1 cars in a or b spec.

really? whats the point then?
could someone confirm this.
In that case something fast and good at Indy 500.

Last edited:
In reply to: Don't think you can use the ferrari f1 cars in a or b spec.

really? whats the point then?
could someone confirm this.
In that case something fast and good at Indy 500.

I would also like a confirmation on this.
If it is true you cannot use Ferrari F1 cars in single player then their purpose is onlineplay.
Looks like Luca got his "third Ferrari"... and fourth... and fifth... ^^ and so on. ^^

I have an unused Dodge Ram if anyone still needs a pickup.

I could take that off your hands for you.

PSN ID is LighntingCamaro add me, we could come to arrangement maybe.