The Gun thread

I'm probably biased :p

Pistol_Makarov_Arsenal_01_left.jpg

My other favorite is the sig 226

Spectre, for reference, I'm the guy in Blue.

After firing my friends FAL, and my AK, in the same sitting, I've decided to convert my AK to a peep sight. Krebs custom has one on their site that looks pretty nice.

Last edited:
Yay! Another 1911!

Suck it, haters! :p

These are just so sexy. Too sexy to actually use though, IMO.

DSCN0643.jpg

Starfox, that is a very good looking gun!

Ya...crazy expensive though :(

I always thought the S&W Schofield looked great. But then I think just about any revolver looks good.

800px-S%26W_New_Nodel_3_Frontier_1791.jpg

Also, just for the record, the guys at Mojo Sights are great. They figured out what kind of sights would work on my M1916, so I'll be getting that together soon.

Ok how about best looking 'long gun' since the term rifle would exclude a lot of sweet firearms. I happen to adore the P90 and FAL, both by FN.

P90
fn_p90_1.jpg

The P90 is just the perfect defense weapon, IMO, as long as your targets aren't more than a few hundred feet away. The 5.7x28 cartridge has little recoil and decent stopping power. The ergonomics are pretty good for a weapon of its type. Magazine changes are a bit awkward, but 50 round capacity makes up for it. It just feels so well engineered when you're using it. Like a precision instrument.

FAL
FN-Fal03.jpg

Super accurate, super powerful, very reliable, very sexy. If I could have only 3 guns, two (maybe even 3) of them would be made by FN. (p90, five-seven, and fal)

Shot my first gun today!

It was a .22 Ruger I think, not exactly sure on the maker. Since it was my first time shooting any gun they gave us a small one to use but that was just fine with me. If anything, I would like to go back and use a slightly bigger gun.

Someone was there firing a rifle.. wow, the compression in my chest was immense!

Last edited:
Thinking about a CZ52. Thoughts?

the tokarev-chambered pistol