The Gun thread

I've shot Turkish shotguns. I wouldn't buy one.

The Glock 20 really put in perspective how bit the MK23 is!

I'm trying to figure out how to setup my whole collection for a picture. If I had a peg board it would be easy, but alas, I don't.

The Glock 20 really put in perspective how bit the MK23 is!

I'm trying to figure out how to setup my whole collection for a picture. If I had a peg board it would be easy, but alas, I don't.
I'm not going to post everything I own. Even in the above pic I don't own everything (I will reluctantly admit to owning the high-capacity DeWALT.

In other news, why do I have a sudden craving for a Tec 9 or a Deagle? Is something wrong with me?

I'm not going to post everything I own. Even in the above pic I don't own everything (I will reluctantly admit to owning the high-capacity DeWALT.

In other news, why do I have a sudden craving for a Tec 9 or a Deagle? Is something wrong with me?

Do you want a list? :p

I am stuck using a tablet, so it could be weeks of my time. :sick2:

One of my local pawnshops has a stainless Colt Combat Commander for $575 and it’s pretty tempting... I’d have bought it if I wasn’t going to Dallas next week.

One of my local pawnshops has a stainless Colt Combat Commander for $575 and it’s pretty tempting... I’d have bought it if I wasn’t going to Dallas next week.

Sounds to me like even more reasons to buy it :unsure:

Went back for a closer look today, and it turns out it's not an actual Colt Commander. It's a CCO someone (who did know what he or she was doing) built using a Colt Commander slide and an Essex frame. It really wouldn't do anything my Glock doesn't do, and I don't want a manual safety on a carry gun; so needless to say, I didn't buy it.

OK I need the opinions of people that know better than me.
Context: the police apreheended 117 lowers hidden in the home of a police officer. That is the fact.
The discussion now is: the guy in charge of the operation said those are "fake" lowers, meaning they are counterfeit branded H&K.
Some people here freaked out about the USMC stampings, some said it's a regular stamping...what do you think? Airsoft? Counterfeit?
mCnfUWC.jpg

RNVDGHs.jpg
gLRPAox.jpg

Do you have any photos of the interior of the lower where the fire control group would be? That said I can tell you that if these are actual lowers, they would NOT have been sold on the civilian market, as those have the pin hole that for the mounting of an auto sear. I'm not familair enough with the M27 to say whether the markings are legitimate or not, as it's a fairly new rifle.