The halloween hat your avatar thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
That would take forever for me to do that, and I would need pics of the hat from several angles :p

This is mine

http://img243.imageshack.**/img243/2487/halwavatarcopy.jpg

I don't want to use the same :p

Last edited:
That would take forever for me to do that, and I would need pics of the hat from several angles :p

Just tell everyone that the pompoms are actually braaaaains :devil:

way ahead of you. I has a punkin on my head.

*jumps on bandwagon*

I just realized, my font is kind of halloween-ish too.

I've had Halloween burnout. I can't be bothered to get into the spirit like I used to, so now I just stick with the whole presents and cake thing.

milkcoffeehaloween.gif

I'll have to think about this one... avatar being an inanimate object and all. (Didn't have an avatar last year so didn't participate).

I've had Halloween burnout. I can't be bothered to get into the spirit like I used to, so now I just stick with the whole presents and cake thing.

When I first read this, I thought you had a Halloween avatar of the mustang doing a burnout :lol:

Come on! Join us!
Use this:

http://img408.imageshack.**/img408/8743/mustangcopy.jpg

i need a funny hat but i'm useless at photo editing, halp anyone

My ghost needs a hat! But I'm useless so i can't do it myself... :cry:

Hm...I actually have another avatar on standby to put up for Halloween, it is a bit more Halloween appropriate.

That and I haven't the first clue how to put on the hat...

post it, some of us PS nerds always end up doing it

My ghost needs a hat! But I'm useless so i can't do it myself... :cry:

Isn't the ghost already Halloween themed? :p

Jk, I'm waiting outside my classroom, so unless someone else gets to it before me I'll give it a go once I drive home

Status
Not open for further replies.