the handwriting thread

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
For those who either don't bother with Random Thoughts or can't be bothered to read every post, LeMans GTR got the random thoughts thread started on everyone showing off their nice/crappy handwriting.

Random Thought: What's everyone's handwriting like?

I think it's worth its own thread. So come one, come all, let us compare ourselves to Mr. Perfect-hand! (aka. Nabster :p) I'll show my writing later tonight.

k

P1000773.jpg

mywriting2.png

http://img132.imageshack.**/img132/8403/myhandwriting2002.jpg

IMG_0951.JPG

I win the thread.

That says:
You want my handwriting? That's a mighty dangerous request. People have been known to run in terror at the sight of this. My numbers are equally shit - 1234567890 - but at least you can king kind of tell what they are.

IF I NEED TO BE UNDERSTOOD I JUST TURN ON CAPS-LOCK.

-EyeMWing for FinalGEAR.com

Because I know how much you all love aerodynamic equations:
001.jpg

Last edited:
You need to work on your penmanship if you want to be an engineer, nsx_23. My father was a civil engineer and his handwriting is neat and precise. Being that he designed bridges and roads, one misinterpretation could have ruined everything.

And yes I know, everything is done on computers now; Not an excuse in a field like that. Pardon my bluntness, but you are young enough to correct your writing before becoming a professional in whatever engineering field you choose. Maybe that is how you right when you are hurriedly taking notes, I do not know. If I am wrong, then I will admit as such.

Might be the alcohol, but imagine if all of the internet was made from hand written notes because nobody had invented a typing devise.

It would all be like this:
You need to work on your penmanship if you want to be an engineer, nsx_23. My father was a civil engineer and his handwriting is neat and precise. Being that he designed bridges and roads, one misinterpretation could have ruined everything.

And yes I know, everything is done on computers now; Not an excuse in a field like that. Pardon my bluntness, but you are young enough to correct your writing before becoming a professional in whatever engineering field you choose. Maybe that is how you right when you are hurriedly taking notes, I do not know. If I am wrong, then I will admit as such.

Met any doctors? One misinterpretation could do some serious killing, and yet... Look at it.

So it's worldwide thing? Interesting.

Met any doctors? One misinterpretation could do some serious killing, and yet... Look at it.

It is indeed my note-taking/random thinking handwriting, so its not exactly the best I can do :lol:

But yeah, when it comes to writing up proper assignments to hand in, etc, I take my time and do it properly so there's no dispute with the lecturer.

http://img4.imageshack.**/img4/3906/dsc1568c.jpg
And yes, I fucked up the writing of 'Speedtouch'.

I don't need anybody to be able to read the stuff I write down in a hurry or calculations I do for myself.

I disagree. I can read his writing just fine, even though it's full of annoying partial derivatives. It's better than at least 50% of the engineers I went to school with.

I disagree. I can read his writing just fine, even though it's full of annoying partial derivatives. It's better than at least 50% of the engineers I went to school with.

Partial derivatives are possibly the most annoying thing in the world to write out :blowup: