The "Happy Birthday!" Thread

Happy Birthday, mooglebunny - and I'm not even late! :woot:

My body clock says the 11th is long over, but the... blasted thing beside my hotel bed insists that it very much isn't.

Well, thank you. =D (I'm almost always late with my birthdays, but it's the thought and the fact that you took the time to say happy birthday to people that counts, right?)

it's the thought and the fact that you took the time to say happy birthday to people that counts, right?
Considering the things I have done on vrious of my birthdays, you might very easily get the impression that I do my best to ignore it. So I really wouldn't know the answer to your question. :-D

Still no internetz at home so belated birthday wishes to mooglebunny and MXM.

Ah, thank you MWF and Eizbaer for the birthday wishes. :mrgreen:

Also, I got an epic birthday present, but I have to wait until phyrefile is cooperating.

Spent my birthday autocrossing all day. Birthday well spent!

edit: and Shoutout to Spicy who was finally able to make it out racing again.

Ah, happy late birthday! I am on and off a lot so sometimes I miss birthdays and things, but I try.

Also, that sounds like an excellent way to spend a birthday.

Herpy Derpday to That American Girl! :cheers:

Hoppy Birdy TAG!

Happy Birthday to That American Girl
Also a Happy Birthday to RacingFan1

Last edited:
Happy birthday racingfan1 and That American Girl! :mrgreen:

I try to remember everyone I can! If it's more than about 4 names or things I have to remember I start forgetting.

Again, like I said in Random thoughts, I can't count more than four things without forgetting what number I was on. It's a miracle I got used to counting up to 8 items for my job.

Happy birthday everyone, it's so fast paced haha.

Sorry, racingfan should've wished you one too. :cheers: