The "Happy Birthday!" Thread

Happy birthday to our Evil Overlord. :)

Happy Burpday to TechZ!

Happy Birthday Merete! (that's mgkdk for all y'all n00bs)

Happy Birthday to our Main Dane Dame! :cheers:

No love for argatoga? :( My favourite American. Happy birthday. :)

Happy happy, argatoga!

Sorry, internets have been sporadic for me of late.

A big fat Happy Birthday wank to argatoga and a more current and less wanky one to warden.

:cheers:

Happy always late because I'm spaced out most days birthday to everyone that had a birthday in August (that I missed) and early part of September (argatoga, Karoug, mgkdk, Quiky, TechZ, and all of the others I am forgetting [Sorry])! :mrgreen:

And Happy Birthday to you, Mooglebunny!

Now go do something truly outrageous. Truly, truly truly outrageous!

:mrgreen: It's the only interesting show on the fail TV package I have that I like the best (The only other show is TGA). (I Jem before it ever started replaying on Hub, but it's nice to watch it on TV and not on Youtube sometimes.)

Also thank you! I'll have to wait until next week to do something outrageous I think. (I actually get a day off next week from work, about time!)

Derp: Also it is MXM's birthday, so happy birthday to him, eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
Happy always late because I'm spaced out most days birthday to everyone that had a birthday in August (that I missed) and early part of September (argatoga, Karoug, mgkdk, Quiky, TechZ, and all of the others I am forgetting [Sorry])! :mrgreen:

What she said! Happy birthday to all...and to you too mooglebunny!

Now, wheres the cake??

No cake for me... My roommates decided to get me some Pizza from one of the local decent pizza shops (since I had work and all that) and they put a birthday candle on one of the pieces (they gave me some chocolate and a 12 pack of Dr Pepper, WOO). Was... different, but definitely a nice thing for them to do. xD I wasn't expecting it to quite be like that.

Also, thank you. =]