The "Happy Birthday!" Thread

You're welcome.

SHAME SOME OF OUR OTHER REGULARS CAN'T APPRECIATE YOUR OSSUMSAUCENESS OR BE BOTHERED TO MARK THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE DAY YOU SHOT SIDEWAYS OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S VAGINA WEARING RAY-BAN WARFARERS AND DRIVING A BRONZE FORD CORTINA WITH A BROWN VINYL ROOF!!! :shakefist:

You're welcome.

SHAME SOME OF OUR OTHER REGULARS CAN'T APPRECIATE YOUR OSSUMSAUCENESS OR BE BOTHERED TO MARK THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE DAY YOU SHOT SIDEWAYS OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S VAGINA WEARING RAY-BAN WARFARERS AND DRIVING A BRONZE FORD CORTINA WITH A BROWN VINYL ROOF!!! :shakefist:

I've gotten plenty of wishes, thanks :)

Also, I was actually brought home from the hospital in a brown 1982 Toyota Tercel. I kid you not.

Well, it might've been a 1981.

Happy birthday Adunaphel , DaBoom & EyeMWing :cheers:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to KaJuN. :cheers:

(Hope you are not working or flying somewhere and are currently celebrating.)

Happy birthday KaJuN :cheers:, may next year be filled with more black letter flights :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys! :) I did end up having to spend the day at work but even then I still had fun (it was my first day actually working in a month after returning from a deployment and soaking up the compensatory time off/Christmas week). I took full advantage of it too and whenever something didn't quite go to plan I broke down in tears and started yelling "You're ruining my birthday!!". :lol: I got lots of free stuff at work too! New boots, a birthday card good for one free day off, an award for Quality Assurance Honor Roll (five or more satisfactory inspections with no fails)...from October-December 2012 :lol:, and I found out I'm going to another month-long cakewalk training class a week after a similarly easy class that I begin next week. So basically I have two weeks of actual work between now and March. It's like a vacation without even trying for one!

I'm enjoying some mild liquid celebration tonight but the real fun is tomorrow night, which is what usually happens, because New Year's Eve. :beer:

Happy Birthday Mr Rhubarb aka Raparperi!! :cheers:

Sorry, on a skiing vacation so belated Herpy Derpdaze to all those marking their personal solar orbit anniversary.