The "Happy Birthday!" Thread

Happy birthday, hokiethang! :D

Yeah, happy birthday buddy.

On a different note, can I get a title in lieu of you jackasses missing my birthday? I thought you guys were my virtual friends, I guess I'm going to have to virtual stop hanging out with you guys.

I have all of that, it just wasn't a feature of phpBB, but I can't be arsed, you guys hurt my feelings.

don't commit vitual suicide :eek:

haven't we once had a member who claimed he was about to kill himself? (or was that on racingflix?)

It was just my ploy to get a title, that's all. I see you don't have a title either... didn't you used to though?

^i lost it when they changed to vBulletin :(

On a different note, can I get a title in lieu of you jackasses missing my birthday? I thought you guys were my virtual friends, I guess I'm going to have to virtual stop hanging out with you guys.
How about "I'm More Lazy Than Viper" since you were too lazy to fill in your profile?

I think bone should get his title back and I should get one for being a good Samaritan for supporting bone getting his title back.

I think bone should get his title back and I should get one for being a good Samaritan for supporting bone getting his title back.

Maybe "Title-Whore" would be a good one.:lol:

If you think I'll concede you're wrong, I'll take any title... even if it's "FG's Highest Paid Male Whore."

You should have been hanging around here long enough now for knowing that the best way for never ever getting a title is to ask for it;)

I remember that actually, who was it that desperately wanted one? Whatever, I am not a fan of patience.

I think that there were multiple candidates with VWKaefer (or somebody similar) as the most ambitious amongst them so far.

^i lost it when they changed to vBulletin :(

me too :(

and bone, no one said they were going to kill themselves on this forum, must be racingflix
You two both have big fuken gold trophies next to your usernames - what more do you want :lol:

Hhmmm we'll have to think up new titles for you guys. Just be patient. Anyway, enough OT. Happy b-day Hokie! Too bad about having to work eh....

I can't believe you guys actually put the male whore thing as my title, that's fantastic. Free advertising for my business!