The "Happy Birthday!" Thread

Yeah, lots of us lost titles. Shit happens, what ya gonna do. That Male Whore one is gold!

Well I whored out my dignity for a title so I guess that technically makes me a whore?

Yeah, lots of us lost titles.

Everyone did. They were custom ranks in phpBB. vB has true titles as well as ranks, so I didn't bother importing the ranks since I wanted them to be actual titles in vB.

Congrats man... even though I hated Lost in Translation I'll have a smoke in your honour since I'm not drinking tonight.

Happy B-day! I'm cranking out the Beatles Birthday right now. I'd drink one to you but for some reason I'm not allowed. <_<

Futurama is the best.
Great something of somewhere! You're right! Why did it get cancelled when there are so many crappy shows on now?:(

Because they're fucked in the head.

Happy 18th Andy!!!!!!!!11!1!1!!!!:D :D Have a good one mate :cheers:

Apparently, when you become 18, you get smarter overnight. So you now have to memorise the different generations of Commodore and Falcon (VT, VX, BA, BF) and describe each model variant :p I know you'll love that haha :mrgreen:

Heheh. When will you be heading back home for your holidays??

lol... thx, too bad I can't celebrate today, bloody exams on tuesday and thursday... and I'm getting there on the BA/VX thing, give me some time :lol:

And LFS people, don't blame me if I turn up drunk for the AS Club race :p

going back on December 1st till Feb 24th to get some cold weather, its getting too hot here :p

Happy 18th Andy!! Have a great one mate, and since you can now do this legally > :beer: :beer: :beer:

Happy 18th Andy!! Have a great one mate, and since you can now do this legally > :beer: :beer: :beer:

pfft... doing it illegally > doing it legally :D, but at least now I don't feel like an idiot when going out being the only one under 18 and everyone else about 1 or 2 years older than me :lol:

btw, you should see how many of the fake ID's I can throw away as of today :mrgreen: ... any Asian guy want my fake id... pm me :p

Best wishes! I wish I could:beer:legally. I'd drink one to you.

Happy day of birth Andy, have a good one.

I could have sworn you were older though... somehow remember reading you lived with your girlfreind already. Maybe you do...

Happy day of birth Andy, have a good one.

I could have sworn you were older though... somehow remember reading you lived with your girlfreind already. Maybe you do...

I do... but the thing is I don't live with my parents now, I was raised in Hong Kong, just studying in Melbourne as an international student right now... yea, well alot of people think I'm older than 18 in real life