The Hit List or "Which Celebrity Would You Happily Have put to Death?" Thread

There is so much love in this thread!!

Oh dear. Well there isn't anything wrong if you never comb it in front anyway? But if you want to be safe it would be a good idea to get your hair cut. xD

My hair is way too long to even be considered short. I need to get it cut back to shoulder length again.

(Am I the only one who thinks the lesbians who look like Bieber site is funny? D: )

Shit, you guys read too much US weekly or something, sound like a bunch of cackling hens.

I feel bad for Bieber. He's just a 16 year old who looks like a lesbian, and now he's got half the world wishing death on him.

I feel the same way. Just some kid who sings on throwaway pop music, not a threat to your life or manhood. Personally, I think some young men are rather jealous of him, like that shiny vampire guy.

If I listen to songs on YouTube from Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, etc. there is always someone in comments who compares this kid to the song playing, as if they were in the same genre. :blink: Interestingly, two years ago it was the Jonas Brothers. Before that, Britanny Spears. See a trend? Forty years ago, rock critics universally panned Led Zeppelin and other now "sacred" rock bands.

I feel the same way. Just some kid who sings on throwaway pop music, not a threat to your life or manhood. Personally, I think some young men are rather jealous of him, like that shiny vampire guy.

If I listen to songs on YouTube from Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, etc. there is always someone in comments who compares this kid to the song playing, as if they were in the same genre. :blink: Interestingly, two years ago it was the Jonas Brothers. Before that, Britanny Spears. See a trend? Forty years ago, rock critics universally panned Led Zeppelin and other now "sacred" rock bands.

I can understand why really young boys can't stand him, because preteen/teenage girls can get annoying and obsessive. I know that, since I was of that age in the Backstreet Boys era, I can completely understand the sentiment, and had at one point tried to convince the girls in class that the Backstreet Boys were just killed in a tour bus accident.

But we're all adults here, so I'm surprised Bieber is getting so much hate. Though I have to throw in the lesbian comment just because he reminds me of Hillary Swank in Boys Don't Cry.

Shia Labeouf? Hardly a celebrity worth putting to death. Seems like a decent hardworking guy, with some heart. Not really his fault if crappy directors make his characters do dumb stuff in crappy movies.

Also this thread. Really? Really, FG?

Also this thread. Really? Really, FG?
+1

While there are quite a few celebs and politicians that I dislike, even some that annoy me every time they open their mouth, I don't think there is a single one that I want to see dead.
I dunno, but for me sombody has to do a hell of a lot worse to want him/her dead, than be an annoying wannabe celebrity, sing crappy music or be a lying politician.

I think it can be assumed that there is a certain level of hyperbole in the theme of this thread...

If I listen to songs on YouTube from Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, etc. there is always someone in comments who compares this kid to the song playing, as if they were in the same genre. :blink:

Funny you should mention this. Robert Plant's singing during the 70's can hardly be described as manly. In a way, he can be described as the Justin Bieber of the 1970's.

I have also grown to hate Led Zeppelin in the past couple of years. Not because of their music - that is unarguably great. It's the constant attention that they are getting from magazines such as Guitar World and Classic Rock. Every third issue is about Jimmy Page, or Led Zeppelin as a whole and how great they are. They make it look like Led Zeppelin were the only great band in the 70's.

Killing is so...strong. I don't think I could ever order that.

Besides, it's far more diabolical to simply strand them all on a deserted island somewhere so they would be forced to annoy each other.

I'd like to see pretty much all of the shouty political talking heads on that island, along with most of the politicians either in office or running for office as well. You know it's bad when I want to write in Puffalumps for most of the slots on the ballot. Maybe I should formally campaign Fluffy Bunny for our congressman? She seems more competent than either Edwards or Flores.

Let's throw all the "celebrities" from reality television on here as well. I'm not talking about the ones who get their house re-done or something else they really need, but rather the ones like the ones on Jersey Shore who are famous for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

There's some annoying "artists" (term used very loosely when said person is on the short leash of a big music corporation) who can't sing I'd throw in to entertain 'em. Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, the Black-Eyed Peas and Kelly Clarkson come to mind. If you sound like you're taking a poop while you're singing--it's island time, yo. Annoyingly repetitive? Go 'way. I wouldn't get rid of hilariously awful music, though--just the ones who get too much airplay. I need comic relief and/or someone to heckle at Open Mic Night. I'm not sure I'd even get rid of terrible vocalists who make an amusing beat you can shake your rump to, either. This would be for the worst offenders to my ears and good taste.

There's some lesser-known, more local celebs who've tried their darnedest to run my university into the ground by raising tuition at a ridiculous pace, putting vendettas against certain faculty over the needs of the students, starting a war with our alumni association, almost killing both our football and men's basketball programs with scandal and incompetence, and a whole bunch of other shenanigans. They can come up with a "vision" for the island. That'll start a fight.

Snooki can want smoosh-smoosh from the fake-o politician in my area who keeps advertising his religiosity instead of his actual platform. Eeeeeexcellent.

Last edited:
I'd get rid of ke$ha. lady Gaga would be spared, becuse she actually has talent.

Funny you should mention this. Robert Plant's singing during the 70's can hardly be described as manly. In a way, he can be described as the Justin Bieber of the 1970's.
Most 70s rock bands had pretty high pitched singers, look at Deep Purple or Uriah Heep, even AC/DC. Pretty rare to find that sort of thing in the charts now where the guy is not being accused of being gay (or is)! :rolleyes:
_HighVoltage_ said:
They make it look like Led Zeppelin were the only great band in the 70's.
Very true, as much as I like Led Zep they aren't my favourite 70s rock band. Sometims I wonder how many people wearng a Led Zep or AC/DC t-shirt have ever heard more than one or two of their songs... <_<
gaasc said:
lady Gaga would be spared, becuse she actually has talent.

Agreed, if she goes back to being a girl who sings while playing piano rather than looking like an alien and auto-tuning everything she can stay.

In fact any "singer" who auto-tunes their voice would be instantly banshied in Cpt.70s Britain, as would all football players unless they agreed to be payed a wage that wasn't bloody ridiculous.
Appart from that I can only think of Daniel Radcliffe (because he can't act) and the cast of Twilight (for aiding in spreading such utter drivel as Twilight).

I think it can be assumed that there is a certain level of hyperbole in the theme of this thread...

Yes. I no way would I want these people to actually be killed. To have them out of the public eye (or at least where I can't/don't see/hear them, yes, but death to no one.

Listen you dont want to actually kill Glen Beck, that would make him a martyr. However a nice gay sex scandal would do nicely. :evil:

Listen you dont want to actually kill Glen Beck, that would make him a martyr. However a nice gay sex scandal would do nicely. :evil:

Any volunteers to take a trek down the chocolate highway?

I mean, you know he's totally into it.

I'll make sure he rooms with Perez Hilton on the Island of Really Irritating People.

I wish the brain worked in such a way that we could hit him over the head and make Glenn Beck sane.. sorta like hitting them in the head will mess em up if you hit hard enough at the right spot. If only it was a two way street. Sadly, I think a lot of people who happily volunteer for that assignment. I guess as long as we make it an odd number, it will work out.

I wish the brain worked in such a way that we could hit him over the head and make Glenn Beck sane.. sorta like hitting them in the head will mess em up if you hit hard enough at the right spot. If only it was a two way street. Sadly, I think a lot of people who happily volunteer for that assignment. I guess as long as we make it an odd number, it will work out.

Flintstones neurology?

Diego Armando Maradona. The most self centered person on this planet. One who believes he is god and is nothing more than a once great football/soccer player - drug junkie.