The Hit List or "Which Celebrity Would You Happily Have put to Death?" Thread

Anyone mentioning Miss Price had better hope Viper doesn't stray in here.

Bono
Madonna

Also Shia would be taking over from Tom Cruise, also a smarmy douche. The only good Top Gun characters are Iceman and Goose, and a hot young Meg Ryan.

Isn't it nice to have an outlet for our collective celebrity venom!

Every single fuckwit that is famous because someone has assumed they are famous, have dated/slept with/been caught with/is related to/ etc ad nauseum someone that is famous ...

The list is long.

x2, we have one in particular here, I won't even write his name as I don't want to give him more publicity, but he is seriously one of the least intelligent people in the whole country, but he thinks the world revolves around him :rolleyes:

kesha_2631359.jpg

who the frak is that?

no wait, never mind. i don't want to know. i'll only end up killing her and having to spend time at her majesty's pleasure.

Oh yes, Ke$ha. Manufacturing gone wrong.

cover-peggiore-assegnata-a-celine-dion.jpg

For all sorts of reasons........

Anyone objecting to the wholesale slaughter of celebrities after we sieze power should leave the planet via the nearest window. Before your presence contanimates the gene pool any further.

This has been a public service announcement.

Anyone objecting to the wholesale slaughter of celebrities after we sieze power should leave the planet via the nearest window. Before your presence contanimates the gene pool any further.

This has been a public service announcement.

i read that with the voice of Malcolm Tucker in my head then... only with more swearing.

^Odd, since it was nicked from Charlie Brooker :p

Justin Bieber.....I think that needs no explanation

Pretty much every American 'gangsta' rapper......seriously, tastes in music may and should differ, but the whole gangsta/bling/hood/bullshit thing?

Strangly enough (and I expect mayor flak for this but fuck all) , George Lucas.....a man I once considered a demi-God, you had a great thing George, but you fucked it up with bucketloads of SGI and 'shiny', to ad insult to injury, you then helped your buddy Stephen repeat the exercise with Indiana Jones.

Shit, you guys read too much US weekly or something, sound like a bunch of cackling hens. Although I can at least understand the Celine Dion.

Reactions: Jay
Lady Gaga - how has this not been mentioned yet? (I use "this" in its correct pronoun usage)
The whole clan of Kardashians. People who are famous for being famous just piss me off.
Any of the Disney superstars.. Hillary Duff, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez.

I, 2nd Bieber and Ke$ha.

I feel bad for Bieber. He's just a 16 year old who looks like a lesbian, and now he's got half the world wishing death on him.

I choose any current or past cast members of the View. A group of women with a variety of points of view, all of which are variations on the "insane screeching lunatic" theme.

I've just realised that I'm even more isolated from the contemporary "pop culture" than I'd hoped. :smile:

I agree with the nomination for Tom Cruise and would like to add one for Joseph Ratzinger... in the spirit of Tim Minchin. ;-)