The Hoff Drunk on the Floor

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Okay so some of us may have had similar moments of eating food while intoxicated sitting on the floor (or the sidewalk in my case) but this is just something else:

[YOUTUBE]82-FJyniP7A[/YOUTUBE]

How did he get in such bad shape?

I guess she did... what a rat.

He must be so drunk though... someone who is an alcoholic like him has to drink so much to become all limp and speechless like he is. I actually feel bad for him.

My girlfriend's Dad is a recovering alco (although he slips back into it every now and then). It's a viscous cycle, not a nice thing.

What a bitch of a daughter.

Wow, the media does sink low these days huh? There's no decent reason this should've been aired.

I suppose this was a "mean of last resort" for the girl, who hopes that media coverage of this will make him think about his problem.

David Hasselhoff has started humiliating himself on camera - so he can see the monster he becomes when he's drunk. In a new video, obtained by TV show Extra, the intoxicated former Baywatch star can be seen shirtless, trying to focus on a hamburger in a Las Vegas hotel room. And a lawyer representing the actor tells the news show that it was his client's idea to appear in the shameful video - because he wanted to use the footage as an incentive to seek help and quit drinking. In the video, Hasselhoff, who has had several booze-related controversies, is berated by an off-camera family member, who begs him to "stop drinking." The telling video also suggests Hasselhoff's drinking problems threatened his run in hit Las Vegas show The Producers. The concerned family member, who can only be heard, says, "If you get alcohol tonight, you are fired from the show tomorrow and the doctor is coming over here in the morning to check your alcohol level. If you have any alcohol in your system, you are going to be fired from the show." During the video, Hasselhoff is repeatedly asked why he continued to "do this" to himself. Hasselhoff, who is presently locked in a bitter custody battle for his daughters with his ex-wife Pamela Bach, mumbled, "Cause, I'm lonely. I have trouble in my life." In a statement through his attorneys, Hasselhoff says, "I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite that, I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issue. Unfortunately, I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse. Because of my honest and positive relationship with my children, who were concerned for my wellbeing, there was a tape made when I had a relapse to show me what I was like. I have seen the tape. I have learned from it, and I am back on my game. I thank God for the love and concern from my children."

From here

I was never a big fan of his acting or singing or that insipid 'beach program' but he really does seem like a nice guy and I think he only wants to make people happy. It's a shame that he's so fucked up at the moment and I really hope the people close to him can help him.

Remember when he sliced his wrist open a while back? I had a feeling then that he did that on purpose and seeing him in this state just makes me believe it even more strongly.

It's all quite upsetting.

I guess you guys have seen this?

[YOUTUBE]EwEk62HViIA[/YOUTUBE]

He's such a funny hasbeen doing these things. :lol: