The holiday hat your avatar thread

Did a plant suck pika's face off like in Return of Jafar and the genie's face got sucked off?

Well there has to be at least 12 days of Christmas or the song makes no sense. :p
This is true - but the twelve days of Christmas are the twelve days after Christmas!!

Ha, look at you sheeple following what your corporate masters dictate. Only a complete tool would put a hat, mark of the beast, on their avatar.

I like the hats "^=^"

Anyone wanna give mine a try? Any picture of a CX-75 is fine too. Also, I like the cartoon hat and sleigh.

Someone? :D
ghoul_5sec.gif

And time once again for my old cheesy Christmas sig. Hurray.

Hmm...if someone could make the background of my current avy this shade of yellow: #FFD800 and put a hat of sorts on the front corner i'd handsomely reward them with cash. Not just any cash but...

1985money.jpg

:D

I couldn't figure out how to Chrismasify my fire-eye so I completely replaced it with a wreath instead. :blush:

Hmm...if someone could make the background of my current avy this shade of yellow: #FFD800 and put a hat of sorts on the front corner i'd handsomely reward them with cash.

Why yellow?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hmm...if someone could make the background of my current avy this shade of yellow: #FFD800 and put a hat of sorts on the front corner i'd handsomely reward them with cash. Not just any cash but...

:D

I have Hotels on my land! Its not going to be cheap :p

Not sure if this is what you meant-

:shakefist: ... How am I going to pay my bills now??

:p

Oh mine is ripe for it!

Anyone wanna give mine a try? Any picture of a CX-75 is fine too. Also, I like the cartoon hat and sleigh.

I gave a go but the Cx-75 is a hard car to hat...

I'm not sure whether you will like these so if anyone else wants to go for it, please do.

Last edited:

I have Hotels on my land! Its not going to be cheap :p

Now I'll have to split the money XD jk jk. Thanks, I'll use yours on another forum. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_bus_yellow

The stylized outline logo is used in promotional materials for this:

bus_lg_school_c2.jpg

I can't photoshop to save my life and I could only find it with a white background. :p

I don't even have photoshop let alone know how to use it.

Did you only want the bus to be yellow? Because that is probably possible by an actual photoshopper.

And why a schoolbus avatar anyway?