Ownership Verified: The horse has bolted. Meet the Pferdchen!

Needs duallies on the rear.

Last edited:
Not only do I approv

Not only do I approve of this idea, I would contend it is the only sensible one unless you find a Hyundai Veracruz.
The Veracruz seems to have been sold here as the IX55 - There are a bunch for sale, but all are diesel and all are Euro 4 emissions class which means no driving in the city = no go.

The word sensible was used in this thread, it doesn't belong here. Will be sad to see it go, maybe you need to take inspiration from @lip with his lairly wagon fetish and get an E63 wagon or something.

Reactions: lip
The word sensible was used in this thread, it doesn't belong here. Will be sad to see it go, maybe you need to take inspiration from @lip with his lairly wagon fetish and get an E63 wagon or something.

Budget will be somewhere in the €5k range - I am working on a reduced budget as I want to buy a house

The Veracruz seems to have been sold here as the IX55 - There are a bunch for sale, but all are diesel and all are Euro 4 emissions class which means no driving in the city = no go.

*Grumbles something about Europeans and excessive regulation about bike holders and city driving*